What is Blue Yonder?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Blue Yonder is a digital fulfillment platform that empowers companies with predictive business planning and execution, autonomous business decisions and reimagined customer experiences. It offers various modules for manufacturing and retail planning, store operations and collaborative category management.
It provides end-to-end visibility and optimization of the value chain and its assets with an AI-driven Luminate platform that helps users with synchronized planning, logistics and commerce operations. It leverages workflow-driven user experiences, artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities to predict, prevent and resolve disruptions throughout the extended network.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Blue Yonder?
Key differentiators & advantages of Blue Yonder
- Optimize Inventory: Build and sustain a competitive advantage by aligning inventory planning, strategy and execution with strategic goals for service, production and distribution through inventory optimization. Inventory and stocking strategies can be optimized across multiple channels to strengthen customer services.
- Manage Sales and Operations: Resolves supply chain challenges to keep sales and operations plans on track, boosts productivity and effectively integrates planning with execution. Create actionable cost, revenue and margin targets and unite the entire supply chain to accomplish them. Also, stage the right inventory across the distribution network, minimize stock-outs and maximize inventory turns through supply planning and replenishment.
- Manage Finances: Enterprise-wide strategic plans can be tied to the execution of shared goals through its merchandise financial management. Companies can establish omnichannel, consumer-centric financial guidelines to handle inventory productivity and profitability.
- Handle Assortment: Integrates consumer purchase preferences, assortment lifecycle planning, in-depth analytics, pre-pack and sizing optimization into a simplified workflow through assortment management. Simplifies complex assortment processes to increase customer satisfaction, drive higher sales and maximize profitability.
- Streamline Warehouse Operations: Enables real-time transaction processing, selection and storage strategies, integrated labor standards and directed task management to deliver high services at lower cost through warehouse management. It helps uncover operational difficulties and perform single-task operations with data-driven precision using its warehouse tasking capabilities.
Blue Yonder offers industry-leading solutions to help numerous organizations and over 4000 customers fulfill their potential. It has been recognized as a Leader in four Gartner Magic Quadrants that include sales and operations planning, transportation management, WMS critical capabilities and warehouse management.
- Demand Planning: Offers demand projection with evaluated business impact and risk by utilizing demand-driving variables. Ensure higher planning productivity, improved inventory management and a better understanding of customer behavior and demand drivers through demand planning.
- Network Design: Synchronize planning and execution systems to optimize the supply chain, enhance financial performance and fulfill high service expectations. Accelerate sustainability and resiliency while reducing operating risks and costs through its network design.
- Control Tower: Provides insights to discover, interpret and act on real-time information from a complete ecosystem and third-party data sources. Leverages machine learning to address supply chain disruptions using collaboration, network-wide visibility and orchestration.
- Workforce Management: Elevate retention rates using flexible scheduling options that can increase employee engagement and meet the changing requirements of a diverse workforce. Maximize associate productivity, improve business performance and reduce turnover through its workforce management solution.
- Production Planning: Balance demand with accurate capacity, material and due-date constraints through its decision support for production planning and scheduling functions. It helps coordinate production control, manufacturing and procurement planning activities to satisfy demands at the right costs.
- Space and Floor Planning: Retailers can make accurate merchandise allocation decisions, leverage customer insights to drive revenue growth, measure KPIs using robust analytics and increase selling space through its space and floor planning capabilities. Also, associates can engage with customers and deliver brand promise through its store execution functionality built for mobile.
- Logistics Network: Connect small and large organizations throughout the supply chain with a digitally-enabled logistics network. Provides critical supply chain information to enable a market-driven consumption approach and provision of logistics services.
- Transportation Management: Control available assets to increase profitability and sharpen competitive edge through transportation management. Allows users to transform transportation operations by handling inbound and outbound, integrating carrier supplier collaboration tools and tackling challenges.
Blue Yonder Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support isn’t mentioned. However, users can submit a form on its support portal or use the chat option to connect with their team.
phonePhone: Users can call 833-532-4764 for customer support. Additional international contact details are also available on its support page.
schoolTraining: It offers various training options, including case studies, videos, solution sheets, white papers, training and certification programs, blogs and eBooks.
local_offerTickets: Customers can log in on its customer portal to receive custom-tailored help and get access to communities and services.
Blue Yonder Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 37 reviews: