What is Cisco UCS Manager?
Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Manager provides unified, embedded management of all software and hardware components in the Cisco UCS. Using Single Connect Technology it controls multiple chassis and manages resources for thousands of virtual machines.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Cisco UCS Manager?
Key differentiators & advantages of Cisco UCS Manager
- A unified embedded management interface that integrates server, network, and storage access
- Policy and model-based management, with service profiles, that improves agility and reduces risk
- Auto-discovery to detect, inventory, manage, and provision system components that are added or changed
- A comprehensive open XML API, which facilitates integration with third-party systems management tools
- Role-based administration that builds on existing skills and supports collaboration across disciplines