What is SAS Enterprise GRC?
Link your GRC functions to strengthen governance and foster trust by aligning GRC principles with business objectives and strategy execution. With an integrated platform, you can standardize and manage strategic and operational risks, and consolidate information from all financial risk management systems (credit risk, market risk, etc.) into an enterprisewide view of risk.
Benefits and Insights
Why use SAS Enterprise GRC?
Key differentiators & advantages of SAS Enterprise GRC
- A single framework combines repositories for risks, controls, laws and regulations, policies, assessments, loss data, scenarios and audits to faciliate collaboration among risk managers, compliance officers, auditors and business owners. The solution also enables the implementation of best practices defined in frameworks such as ISO 31000, AS/NZS Risk Management Standard, etc.
- Gain a comprehensive, 360-degree view of your potential compliance and risk exposures and obligations. You can easily view and explore connections among GRC elements. And integrate KPIs and KRIs so you can monitor strategy execution and business objectives proactively.
- Combine your GRC framework with your strategy definition and execution processes. A comprehensive alert engine gives you early warning of emerging risks, associated issues and action plans for handling them.
- Automate common GRC processes for continuous monitoring of controls, KRIs and risk exposures. And enable collaboration among risk managers, compliance officers and auditors to reduce the chance of duplicate processes (e.g., risk assessments).
- Capture and monitor all risk-related losses in a single repository with fully customizable workflows. Learn from past losses by linking them with failed controls, causes, assessments and KRIs.