What is MetricStream GRC Platform?
The MetricStream GRC Platform is the underlying infrastructure for all MetricStream solutions. Built on the J2EE architecture, the Platform provides core services that enable rapid development and deployment of web-based applications that drive enterprise process management for Governance, Risk, Compliance and Quality programs.
Benefits and Insights
Why use MetricStream GRC Platform?
Key differentiators & advantages of MetricStream GRC Platform
- AppStudio - a suite of high-level application building blocks, developer tools, system utilities and component libraries for application development, configuration, deployment and maintenance
- Extensible framework to build applications as per business requirements
- Email engine for delivering event-based notifications, alerts, and escalations
- Integration engine named Infolets to seamlessly connect to external systems and support Hadoop framework to streamline, simplify and accelerate Big Bata capture, integration and processing
- Mobility Solutions to provide users with multiple modes of access to information from mobiles and tablets
- Multi-level role-based access controls with support for hierarchy-based organizational models and org-role pairings
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting features to provides system alerts, activity reports and traceable logs for easy system administration
- Process Flow Designer to facilitate application design and development by graphically modeling business processes
- Reporting engine for powerful reports and executive dashboards that provide data analytics and business intelligence in real-time
- Reports Wizard functionality to build custom reports without any programming
- Robust security infrastructure by supporting the current standard and best practices
- Unique Offline Briefcase functionality available on tablets and handheld devices to conduct audits and gather information at remote factories, supplier locations, and retail stores
- Workflow Engine to manage and support business processes based on industry best practices