What is GRC Cloud?
Resolver GRC Cloud enables companies to collaboratively manage all their Governance, Risk Management, Compliance (GRC) and Audit activities in one web-based software application. It’s the most complete GRC software platform available. And it gives you everything you need to identify the biggest risks to success and coordinate assurance, compliance and risk activities. It provides oversight and transparency, and promotes accountability. It provides a reliable, secure system of record, enabling you to know what’s working and what’s not, where your gaps are, and what you are doing about them. It’s the future of GRC.
Benefits and Insights
Why use GRC Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of GRC Cloud
- Focus on the high risk areas to ensure maximum coverage with optimal resources.
- Pre-built frameworks allow you to get up and running quickly and easily.
- Can allow for greater efficiencies as work is often duplicated in other GRC functions
- Can ask the business once and potentially satisfy multiple requirements and stakeholders
- Helps ensure you are aware of changes to the regulatory environment
- Generate significant efficiencies in the management of your program and also improve the quality of the work being done
- Ensures that only authorized individuals can read or edit certain information or attach external documents
- Helps eliminate potential human error or omission
- Allows you to ensure the right checks and balances are in place
- Easily produce the requested audit package with the right information and all evidence with the click of a button
- Can know the company’s level of progress, risk, and compliance, at any point in time
- Reduce the time spent generating reports and determining the status of risks, controls, issues, actions and all other items you manage
- Allows the team to be fully accountable to internal and external stakeholders
- Allow for your program to be up and running in days vs months or years when internal resources need to be arranged