What is Aravo?
Industry Specialties: Serves financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, high-tech industries and more
Aravo offers cloud-based third-party solutions to companies for risk management and compliance regulation. Its SaaS strategies can help companies develop consumer trust, improve business performance and protect brand value. It does so by helping its users protect and manage their business reputation through improved and optimized third-party relations. It is configurable, accessible, scalable, agile and focuses on performance enhancement.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Aravo?
Key differentiators & advantages of Aravo
- Risk Management Lifecycle: Aravo helps users manage risk related to third-party clients and partners. It can handle all stages of risk management, including planning, due diligence, negotiations and contracting, ongoing monitoring, risk and issue management and termination or renewal. Aravo provides support for these risk management lifecycle stages, which helps manage a holistic third-party ecosystem.
- Eliminate Duplicates: Using this software, users can develop organized inventory and engagements for all third party clients and vendors. Having single input inventory management helps deal with duplication and cuts down on manual entry.
- Decrease Operational Burdens: Aravo brings process automation to numerous processes, which helps decrease operational burdens, save time and improves resource utilization efficiency.
- Improve Transparency: Users have access to data insights on the audit trail, which are updated at each process step. Access to audit trails helps the user identify issues quickly and resolve them on the spot.
Aravo has worked with a varied range of industries, including financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, high tech, consumer goods, manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, gaming, aerospace and defense, business services and mining.
- Third-Party Management: Aravo’s software suite comes with third-party management capabilities that can help users manage their third-party ecosystem risks. It helps automate processes that may otherwise involve manual email, spreadsheet and report management.
- ABAC Policies: Aravo ensures that the users can rely on their third-party partners complying with standard anti-bribery and anti-corruption policies.
- Performance Management: Users can visualize, monitor, manage and eventually take necessary steps for third-party supplier performance management. Users can measure performance by taking the supplier’s qualitative and quantitative performance metrics into account and evaluating them on benefits like cost-saving, efficiency, innovation and quality enrichment that they’re expected to bring to the table.
- GDPR Compliance: This feature allows users to check whether third-party organizational data processors comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Information Security: It lets B2B organizations understand, manage and reduce the risks associated with vendors and third-parties to the organization.
Aravo Suite Support
Email: To get more information or share feedback, send an email to [email protected]
Phone: Users can contact support at +1.415.835.7600 or fax at +1.415.835.7610.
Training: Their website has several types of resources like webinars, white papers, analyst reports, datasheets, case studies, infographics, playbooks and videos.
Tickets: Aravo support can also be reached out by filling up a contact form with the user details on their website’s Contact us page.