What is Zoho Recruit?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Zoho Recruit is a cloud-based product that offers hiring solutions for businesses of all sizes. Users can choose from three different versions of the system based on the size and type of business. Solutions are available for temp agencies, staffing agencies and corporations of all sizes.
The system enables users to streamline the hiring process with features that assist with job posting, filtering applications and tailored templates. Integrations with other Zoho products provide users with a full suite of HR solutions.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Zoho Recruit?
Key differentiators & advantages of Zoho Recruit
- Better Talent: By using source boosters, comprehensive candidate review and posting to social media, Zoho Recruit helps to source the best talent for open positions.
- Enhanced Communication: Recruiters can make phone calls and send text messages to candidates directly through the system.
- Customizable: Create and edit modules and statuses throughout every stage of the hiring process.
- Low Cost: Users can choose from three subscription plans based on the needs of their business. The most basic plan is free to users, while the paid plans offer additional features.
Zoho serves clients across all industries. Some of their noteworthy users include Uber, change.org, China Southern Airlines, UpGrad and Pentair.
- Career Portal: Create a customized career portal, publish job openings and allow candidates to submit applications through the candidate login.
- Resume Extractor: Use the Resume Inbox to automatically extract resumes as attachments from emails, or use the specialized tools to extract resumes from LinkedIn and other pages.
- Integration: Third-party integrations allow users to connect the system to Google Docs, Calendar and a variety of other Zoho solutions, allowing Zoho Recruit to automate data entry tasks.
- Mobile App: Zoho Recruit’s mobile app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices, enabling recruiters to complete a variety of tasks directly through the app. Some of those tasks include scheduling interviews, tracking job openings and sharing information with the team.
- Dashboards: Track and assess data through the platforms activity dashboards. These dashboards allow users to view the status of jobs, interview schedules and employee information.
Some of the product limitations include:
- The solution doesn't provide video interviewing facility
- Zoho Recruit doesn't automate reference checks
- Background screening isn't available in any of the plans
- The ATS feature doesn't provide candidate assessments
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact support by email or via Tweet.
phonePhone: Phone support is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Zoho offers phone support in 10 different countries, including the U.S., U.K., Australia, Germany, Sweden, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, France and India.
schoolTraining: The Knowledge Center offers self-learning resources for users, including webinars and articles with information on a variety of topics.
local_offerTickets: Submit a request for support directly through Zoho’s help page.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Zoho Recruit Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1860 reviews: