What is Workable?
Industry Specialties: Serves information technology, computer software, financial providers, health care, retail, real estate, medical devices, design and more.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Workable
- Streamlines Recruiting Process: The automation and AI database of the program make it easier to assess and onboard potential hires quickly. This includes point-and-click job site posting, quick overviews of applicants and open positions, templates for offer letters and e-signatures.
- More Qualified Hires: It offers assessments that can aid in making more informed hiring choices with increased objectivity and consistency across the board.
- Less Downtime: The app protects data with fault-tolerant systems in the infrastructure that allow it to keep running even if other machines or servers have problems. This guarantees an uptime of 99.8%, allowing users to stay in business more consistently.
- Smoother Communication: It has the capability to reduce notifications and stop the division of attention between different communication channels. This can improve team effectiveness and cohesion.
- Better Organization: The solution can reduce time spent looking for candidate data by centralizing resumes, interview information and interactions with potential hires on a single timeline.
- Job Posting: Lets you create job descriptions from templates and post to over 200+ job boards and sites. It can also make branded pages for sites such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
- Mobile-Friendly: The app works on iOS and Android. Candidates can fill out application forms specifically formatted for mobile.
- Greater Compliance: It has built-in functions to accommodate GDPR, EEOC and OFCCP standards as laws in the U.S., U.K. and elsewhere.
- Integrations The program has the capability to integrate social media, apps, recruiting tools, background checks, calendars and HR tech. This includes over 40 programs including G Suite, Namely, Tableau, Facebook, Bob, Glassdoor and more.
- Security/Compliance: Safety measures on the platform include encryption, incident management, security assessments, disaster recovery, ISO 27001 certification, network security, logging/monitoring and 3rd-party audits.
- Reporting: Users can access data to answer executive questions and send auto-generated reports. They can also track information in real-time and make adjustments as needed.
- Candidate Database: The AI-searchable database includes over 700+ job descriptions and titles and 400 million applicants. Filters allow recruiters to search by skill, experience or location. Profiles include competencies, background checks, video interviews and more.
- Passive Searching: The program finds more than 1000+ candidates and automatically places ads in front of them on Facebook and Instagram. On average, this produces between 10-20 applicants per week.
- Single Sign-On: It cuts down on password memorization while built-in budgets and workflows make it easy to reference important intel without leaving the app.
- Referrals and Rewards: It sends open job positions to employees who can share them with friends, post them to social networks and track the results for gamified referral rewards.
- Internal Hiring: Users can inform employees of open internal opportunities within the company.
- Scheduling: Potential hires can schedule from pre-selected spots on the employer’s calendar. The system follows up with an auto-invite complete with reminders, a map and photos of attendees.
- Hiring Strategy Management: It can plan, manage and track the hiring strategy. Users can also make changes to budgets, timelines and resources to align with team needs without leaving the app.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 531 reviews: