What is Workable?
Industry Specialties: Serves information technology, computer software, financial providers, health care, retail, real estate, medical devices, design and more.
Workable is a recruiting solution that provides service to over 20,000 companies. Founded in Greece during a period of financial disarray, it has a database of over 70 million candidates and has facilitated over 1.2 million hires. Users have access to interview kits, one-click job posting, a referral rewards program and other automated hiring assistance.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Workable?
Key differentiators & advantages of Workable
- Streamlines Recruiting Process: The automation and AI database of the program make it easier to assess and onboard potential hires quickly. This includes point-and-click job site posting, quick overviews of applicants and open positions, templates for offer letters and e-signatures.
- More Qualified Hires: It offers assessments that can aid in making more informed hiring choices with increased objectivity and consistency across the board.
- Less Downtime: The app protects data with fault-tolerant systems in the infrastructure that allow it to keep running even if other machines or servers have problems. This guarantees an uptime of 99.8%, allowing users to stay in business more consistently.
- Smoother Communication: It has the capability to reduce notifications and stop the division of attention between different communication channels. This can improve team effectiveness and cohesion.
- Better Organization: The solution can reduce time spent looking for candidate data by centralizing resumes, interview information and interactions with potential hires on a single timeline.
Workable is a growing player in the SMB market and recently raised $50 million for its series C funding. It’s received attention both as a prominent player in applicant tracking systems and employee software market. A number of industries use this solution including computer software companies, IT, marketing, financial services, real estate and more.
The company has been lauded as part of a startup movement in Greece. Workable CEO Nikos Moraitakis was the main speaker at an event dedicated to Greecian startups. This event, organized by Endeavor Greece and the Hellenic Innovation Network, was also attended by Greece’s Deputy Minister for Economic Diplomacy Kostas Fragogiannis.
- Job Posting: Lets you create job descriptions from templates and post to over 200+ job boards and sites. It can also make branded pages for sites such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
- Mobile-Friendly: The app works on iOS and Android. Candidates can fill out application forms specifically formatted for mobile.
- Greater Compliance: It has built-in functions to accommodate GDPR, EEOC and OFCCP standards as laws in the U.S., U.K. and elsewhere.
- Integrations The program has the capability to integrate social media, apps, recruiting tools, background checks, calendars and HR tech. This includes over 40 programs including G Suite, Namely, Tableau, Facebook, Bob, Glassdoor and more.
- Security/Compliance: Safety measures on the platform include encryption, incident management, security assessments, disaster recovery, ISO 27001 certification, network security, logging/monitoring and 3rd-party audits.
- Reporting: Users can access data to answer executive questions and send auto-generated reports. They can also track information in real-time and make adjustments as needed.
- Candidate Database: The AI-searchable database includes over 700+ job descriptions and titles and 400 million applicants. Filters allow recruiters to search by skill, experience or location. Profiles include competencies, background checks, video interviews and more.
- Passive Searching: The program finds more than 1000+ candidates and automatically places ads in front of them on Facebook and Instagram. On average, this produces between 10-20 applicants per week.
- Single Sign-On: It cuts down on password memorization while built-in budgets and workflows make it easy to reference important intel without leaving the app.
- Referrals and Rewards: It sends open job positions to employees who can share them with friends, post them to social networks and track the results for gamified referral rewards.
- Internal Hiring: Users can inform employees of open internal opportunities within the company.
- Scheduling: Potential hires can schedule from pre-selected spots on the employer’s calendar. The system follows up with an auto-invite complete with reminders, a map and photos of attendees.
- Hiring Strategy Management: It can plan, manage and track the hiring strategy. Users can also make changes to budgets, timelines and resources to align with team needs without leaving the app.
Workable offers phone support with a stated time response time of fewer than 25 minutes. General questions can be answered by webinars, tutorials and guides. Specialists can also offer help with training and implementation. For email support, use [email protected] or fill out the online form.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email [email protected] for quicker answers outside normal business hours.
phonePhone: Support is available from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST on workdays. Users can call (44) 203-826-8149 in the U.K. or (857) 990-9675 in the U.S. and the rest of the world. For emergencies, there is an on-call team available at all hours.
schoolTraining: The support employees train and assist during onboarding and implementation.
local_offerTickets and Online Chat: A ticket system is present through the login, which is likely given to the client at the time of purchase. Live chats are also available from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST during the workweek.