What is Recruiterbox?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Recruiterbox is a cloud-based software designed to streamline the hiring process and attract the best applicants. It manages resumes, has integration capabilities, creates candidate profiles, provides the opportunity for collaboration and more. It’s scalable and customizable.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Recruiterbox?
Key differentiators & advantages of Recruiterbox
- Compliance: Recruiterbox ensures that your HR hiring process is compliant with the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- Integrations: Integrate with job search engines including Indeed, SimplyHired, Glassdoor, ApplyIQ, Recruit.net and Ziprecruiter so you can post job openings with one click. Sync your organization’s Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts so you can share job postings from within the software. Integrate with other systems, such as Namely, BambooHR, Slack, Checkr, QuickBooks, Trakstar, Reviewsnap, PandaDoc, G Suite and Outlook/Office 365 Calendar.
- Resume Management: Recruiterbox provides seamless resume management. The software automatically creates a candidate profile when you upload a resume, and you can search for candidates or resumes with the advanced search functionality. Parse resumes, accept resumes in all formats, detect duplicate resumes and collect resumes from email attachments sent directly into the system.
- Collaborative Recruiting: Share or request notes and candidate evaluations with team members throughout the interview process, all accessible from the candidate profile. Manage user roles and permissions for team members and grant access for referrers to provide information on the candidate. Create and delegate tasks for other team members to complete.
- Automation: Replicate recruitments workflows for multiple openings that follow the same hiring process. Set up email filters, so that resumes go straight from your inbox into the ATS. Create notifications, use email templates and auto-respond to applicants.
- Customization: Customize your career site or job postings with Recruiterbox’s openings API. Customize job application forms as well as notifications.
- Data Security: Recruiterbox data is stored in an Amazon EC2 server that’s certified US-EU Safe Harbor compliant. You always own your data and you may destroy or export data if you decide to terminate your Recruiterbox account.
Recruiterbox is for growing companies, and continues to grow with over 2,000 users.
- Applicant Tracking System: Recruiterbox streamlines all of the information received from candidates into one candidate profile. The ATS is equipped with tools that can handle candidate profile management, applicant search and applicant status tracking. It also has a centralized hub for all hiring-related communication, recruitment workflows and a job opening archive.
- Candidate Sourcing Software: You can post job openings to your social accounts from directly within the software. Job postings are automatically shared on five top job search engines. Grant referrers or external recruiters access to the ATS system by providing them a unique link and email address. When you forward candidate information using the link or email address, a candidate profile is automatically created.
- Interview Scheduling: There is a centralized location for interview scheduling and interviewer feedback. Calendar integration allows you to arrange appointments with both candidates and team members. Team members can leave comments, ratings and feedback.
- Offer Management Software: Send offer letters directly through Recruiterbox. You can upload and create offer letter templates, autofill templates with candidate information and enable offer stages in the hiring workflow. Approval workflows are available for offer letters as well as e-signature capabilities.
- Reporting: Generate a variety of reports that are automatically emailed to you and can be shared with the designated recruiting teams and hiring managers. Reports will show things like how long it takes a hiring manager to fill an open position.
- Career Site Management: Customizable job application forms with single line answer, paragraph answer, drop-down menus and more are available. The resume parsing tool automatically extracts basic details and creates a candidate profile. Customizable notifications send you an email when new candidates are added and remind you of outstanding tasks.
Recruiterbox Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email [email protected], and you’ll usually get a response within minutes.
phonePhone: Phone support is available if you schedule a call.
schoolTraining: The Recruiterbox Resources Library has some guides available.