What is Lumesse?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Originally called Lumesse, the recruiting system was acquired by Saba in 2018 and is now Saba Talent Acquisition. Designed for businesses of all sizes, it helps organizations find and retain the best candidates for open job positions.
From onboarding to future planning, it helps to streamline the hiring process from beginning to end. By finding the most qualified candidates, integrating them into the team and ensuring future employee goals align with company employee life cycles, organizations can find and retain top employees.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Lumesse?
Key differentiators & advantages of Lumesse
- Better Candidate Experience: Attract skilled workers with the candidate-focused system designed to make looking and applying for open positions seamless.
- Better Decision Making: Leverage real-time insights to guide decision-making processes.
- Boost Candidate and Employee Engagement: Streamlined onboarding keeps potential candidates interested and allows new hires to seamlessly transition into their new role within the team.
Founded in 1999, Lumesse was acquired by Saba in 2018. Saba provides a variety of HR products to businesses of all sizes, in all industries. Recognized by Gartner as a visionary provider for talent management suites, Saba has received numerous awards including an award for excellence in technology from Brandon Hall Group.
- Candidate Management: Engage with candidates through every step of the hiring process. Review resumes, schedule interviews and onboard candidates through the system.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS): Gain a high-level view of where candidates are in the application process to coordinate communication, streamline workflows and gain real-time insights into the hiring process.
- Analytics: View real-time analytics through the system dashboard and generate interactive reports.
Lumesse Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can request support via web chat through Saba’s website.
phonePhone: Phone support can be contacted by calling 1-877-722-2101.
schoolTraining: Saba provides a variety of learning resources on their website. Self-learning tools include resource articles, ebooks, infographics, product tours, how-to guides, case studies and webinars.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit requests for support by logging into the system.