What is Jobvite?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Jobvite is a SaaS product designed to assist with finding and tracking talent. Jobvite provides assistance to recruiters, hiring teams and hiring managers for every step of the onboarding process. The platform offers solutions for businesses of all sizes and provides an excellent candidate experience.
This system allows users to build branded career sites, schedule interviews and help build candidate pools. It also guides candidates from each step to the next.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Jobvite?
Key differentiators & advantages of Jobvite
- Expedited Hiring: Jobvite streamlines the recruiting process from start to finish, making it easier to find qualified candidates to fill open positions. On average, Jobvite users report a 27% decrease in the amount of time that it takes to fill an open position.
- Better Candidates: By using Jobvite’s referral capabilities and candidate matching features, businesses are able to find the most qualified candidates to fill open positions. In fact, Jobvite users report an 18% increase in referral hiring.
- Boost Candidate Engagement: Jobvite’s career sites make it easy for candidates to apply from both desktop and mobile devices, helping to increase the number of applications received.
- Save Money: Jobvite users report as much as a 30% increase in savings on candidate acquisition costs.
Jobvite supports thousands of clients in all industries. Jobvite also boasts a network of more than 40 partners that help drive every step of the recruiting process. Some of these partners include LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS): Jobvite’s platform enables users to effortlessly collect and sort resumes, as well as various other recruitment tasks.
- Employee Referrals: Jobvite allows current employees to send job invitations via email and social networking platforms.
- Social Recruiting: Jobvite allows users to post current job openings to more than 300 social networks.
- Branded Career Sites: The standard career site provided by Jobvite is easy to use and easy to navigate. Jobvite also offers users the option to develop branded career sites.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Jobvite does not include a background screening feature.
- Job advertisements can be difficult to customize.
- Jobvite does not automatically update calendars when scheduling changes occur.
- The solution is extensive and may not be the best fit for small-sized businesses.
- The reporting function lacks visual elements.
mail_outlineEmail: Jobvite provides support through the FAQ section, email, online chat and social media.
phonePhone: Phone support is available to all users 24 hours a day, five days a week. The support line is active from Sunday 6 p.m. EST through Friday 6 p.m. PST, excluding holidays.
schoolTraining: Jobvite offers two levels of support. The gold level support includes video support, access to support through the Jobvite community, online case management and phone support. The executive level of support gives users access to more training tools than the gold level package, including a designated account manager, monthly meetings and an annual business review.
local_offerTickets: Users are able to submit tickets for customer support through Jobvite’s website.
Cost of Ownership
Two pricing models:
|Installation/Implementation Cost||This cost is additional to the license or subscription fee. This cost includes implementation support provided by Jobvite.|
|Customization Cost||The customization cost will vary depending on specific business needs.|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||The cost will vary depending on the complexity of the data, the amount of data, the current system and various other factors.|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||This cost is included in the subscription or license fee and is based on the number of users, customizations, implementations and level of support.|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1071 reviews: