What is Jobvite ?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Jobvite
- Expedited Hiring: Jobvite streamlines the recruiting process from start to finish, making it easier to find qualified candidates to fill open positions. On average, Jobvite users report a 27% decrease in the amount of time that it takes to fill an open position.
- Better Candidates: By using Jobvite’s referral capabilities and candidate matching features, businesses are able to find the most qualified candidates to fill open positions. In fact, Jobvite users report an 18% increase in referral hiring.
- Boost Candidate Engagement: Jobvite’s career sites make it easy for candidates to apply from both desktop and mobile devices, helping to increase the number of applications received.
- Save Money: Jobvite users report as much as a 30% increase in savings on candidate acquisition costs.
Jobvite supports thousands of clients in all industries. Jobvite also boasts a network of more than 40 partners that help drive every step of the recruiting process. Some of these partners include LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS): Jobvite’s platform enables users to effortlessly collect and sort resumes, as well as various other recruitment tasks.
- Employee Referrals: Jobvite allows current employees to send job invitations via email and social networking platforms.
- Social Recruiting: Jobvite allows users to post current job openings to more than 300 social networks.
- Branded Career Sites: The standard career site provided by Jobvite is easy to use and easy to navigate. Jobvite also offers users the option to develop branded career sites.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Jobvite does not include a background screening feature.
- Job advertisements can be difficult to customize.
- Jobvite does not automatically update calendars when scheduling changes occur.
- The solution is extensive and may not be the best fit for small-sized businesses.
- The reporting function lacks visual elements.
Jobvite Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Jobvite
Two pricing models:
|Installation/Implementation Cost||This cost is additional to the license or subscription fee. This cost includes implementation support provided by Jobvite.|
|Customization Cost||The customization cost will vary depending on specific business needs.|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||The cost will vary depending on the complexity of the data, the amount of data, the current system and various other factors.|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||This cost is included in the subscription or license fee and is based on the number of users, customizations, implementations and level of support.|