What is iCIMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
ICIMS is a cloud-based, three-product suite that can be used together or separately and can integrate with your current HR or applicant tracking process. It’s designed to help medium to large businesses attract and hire talented candidates for open positions within their organization.
Assisting with every step, from screening applicants to onboarding new employees, it’s able to streamline the process from start to finish. A user-friendly interface enhances users’ ability to expand their team with the best talent and makes it easy for candidates to find and apply for open positions.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use iCIMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of iCIMS
- Collaborate Effectively: Users can seamlessly document candidate information and share it with the team for a more collaborative review of candidates. The system can track metrics such as source of hire, time to fill and cost per hire, giving the team a high-level overview of the hiring process.
- Improve Recruiting: By leveraging data and recruiting metrics, the system provides insights into the entire recruiting process. This allows recruiters and HR managers to recognize the process’ shortcomings and make changes to improve the process.
- Boost ROI: The system tracks which sources candidates come from, enabling businesses to target their recruitment marketing tactics towards platforms that will yield the best results.
- Scalable: ICIMS can scale with the growth of your company, making it an excellent long-term solution for growing businesses looking to add new team members.
- Maintain Consistent Branding: You can use customizable templates to design career sites with branding that aligns with your organization’s website.
Internet Collaborative Information Management Systems, better known as iCIMS, is an award-winning company that provides HR products for businesses in all industries. Recognized by Gartner as a representative vendor for talent acquisition and holding a spot on the Inc. 500 for 12 consecutive years, iCIMS is well known for the HR solutions it offers.
- Google Integrations: You can connect with candidates directly through Google. ICIMS connects through the popular search engine, reducing costs and improving the overall applicant experience.
- White Labeling: The system supports branding all communication with candidates. Users can also import information from their social media and upload resumes using Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive.
- Job Posting: You can post unlimited jobs across a variety of job boards. One-click posting allows recruiters to easily post jobs on multiple sites to find the best candidates.
- Mobile: With the Advanced Communications Suite, recruiters can leverage the benefits of text messaging, live chat and artificial intelligence. This feature allows users to consolidate all communication in one place.
- Onboarding: By storing and tracking forms, iCIMS Recruit can automate onboarding. The system also assists with completing I-9’s and e-verify submissions for new hires.
- Reporting and Analytics: By providing 360-degree visibility into the recruitment and hiring process, iCIMS is able to give users insights into what processes are working well for the organization and which processes can be improved.
Some of iCIMS’ limitations include additional costs and a lack of sorting capabilities. Before making a final selection on which software to implement, it will be important to consider these limitations, which are listed below:
- Installation and integration costs for iCIMS is very high compared to its peers
- Doesn't have the functionality needed to separate passive candidates from active candidates
- The solution doesn't offer a mechanism to correct anything once it's posted
- Users cannot conduct automated reference checks to cut down the time to check references
- The solution lacks a video interviewing feature
Support is available 24 hours a day, five days per week. That window runs from 9:00 p.m. Sunday to 9:00 p.m. Friday, except on major U.S. and U.K. holidays. Support options such as the ticket submission form, knowledge base and iCIMS community can be found on the iCare section of the company’s website.
mail_outlineEmail: The email support address is [email protected]
phonePhone: Support experts are available from Sunday at 9 a.m. until Friday at 9 p.m. Users can locate a support phone number by logging into their account.
schoolTraining: In addition to a repository of support resources on the support site, iCIMS offers live training taught by members of the vendor’s expert training team. Users can access web-based training sessions that follow a structured learning path. These courses cover a variety of aspects of the platform and are available 24/7. The vendor also offers FastTrack training, which allows users to attend a two-day training program held at the vendor’s headquarters.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit a case for support assistance directly through iCIMS’ care site.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1425 reviews: