What is Fountain ATS?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Fountain ATS is a cloud-based HR solution for automating recruiting and hiring high volumes of hourly workers. Designed for the on-the-go worker, its mobile-first interface requires no log-in nor resume submissions to complete an application. It aims to streamline sourcing, screening and onboarding so you can increase hiring volume, avoid being short-staffed and generally make recruiting simpler. It’s suitable for businesses of all types and sizes.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Fountain ATS?
Fountain ATS serves the franchise industry, gig economy, restaurants, retail, hospitality, grocery, manufacturing and health & beauty. Customers include companies such as Burger King, Lime, Taco Bell, Uber Eats, Chick-fil-A and more.
- Applicant Tracking: The ATS comes equipped with tools for assessments, candidate tracking, interview scheduling, onboarding, self-service portal, background screening, job posting, recruiting firms and workflow management. A dashboard allows users to manage applicants.
- Onboarding: Fountain ATS automates onboarding with document management, electric forms, e-verify capabilities, I-9 forms and training management.
- Recruiting: Recruiting is managed with assessments, job posting, onboarding, self-service portal, background screening, interaction tracking, interview management and recruiting firms. Fountain ATS doesn’t require applicants to create a login or submit a resume; the application process is quick and easy.
- Talent Management: Employee lifecycle management capabilities manage staff throughout their entire employment.
- Video Interviewing: The comprehensive video interviewing feature comes equipped with a question library, session recording, interview management, pre-recorded messages, a self-service portal, skills assessment and scoring.
- Integrations: From Facebook to Google Analytics, Fountain ATS offers a wide range of integration opportunities.
Fountain ATS Suite Support
Fountain ATS offers a knowledge base for users to view documentation or search for answers to questions. In addition, a resource hub is available to source answers within the user community concerning recruiting best practices. Fountain ATS provides the option to contact support on their website and it launches the mail application.
mail_outlineEmail: There is no support email available at this time.
phonePhone: There is no support phone number available at this time.
schoolTraining: There is no training information available at this time.
local_offerTickets: There is no ticketing system available at this time.