What is Bullhorn?
Industry Specialties: Serves All Industries
Bullhorn helps to manage workflows, allowing recruiters to move seamlessly from one stage of the recruiting process to the next. The customizable layout of the platform features a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy for users to update their preferences.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Bullhorn
- Streamline Workflows: Customization allow recruiters to automate tasks and personalize the platform to meet their needs.
- Increase Productivity: Bullhorn streamlines the recruiting process allowing candidates to move effortlessly through the various stages of recruiting. This efficiency saves time for recruiters and allows them to focus on other tasks and be more productive.
- Reduce Errors: Bullhorn can extract and auto-populate information to ensure that relevant forms are completed with accurate information.
- Better Candidate Experience: Bullhorn provides detailed insights allowing recruiters to deliver a better candidate experience.
Bullhorn provides services to more than 8,000 in more than 150 countries in all industries.
- CRM: Bullhorn helps users to manage prospective and existing client relationships in order to maximize efficiency with their customer relationship management functionality.
- ATS: Bullhorn is able to automatically track all email activity relevant to specific candidate records and update users automatically with the most recent information on applicant interactions.
- Email Integration: Bullhorn provides integrations that are compatible with Gmail, Outlook and LinkedIn. This helps to further streamline recruiter workflows and provides them with the most up-to-date candidate information.
- Resume Parsing: Identify and extract key candidate information, including skills and work history.
- Mobile Capability: Bullhorn’s mobile recruiting software allows recruiters to complete important tasks from any device.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Lacks assessment and background screening features
- Adding new modules requires an additional cost to users
- System is often sluggish and users report occasional bugs
- Search features are not fully compatible with all boolean operators
- The solution is not built for companies with an in-house recruiting team.
Bullhorn Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Bullhorn
|Customization Cost||Cost varies depending on individual business requirements.|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Cost varies depending on the quantity of data to be migrated, the availability of necessary migration tools, the complexity of the data and gaps between the new and existing system.|
|Training Cost||Cost is additional to the subscription fee|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Cost is included in monthly subscription fee based on the number of users.|
Based on 976 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Recruitment Software
The following reviews for Bullhorn are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.