What is Big Biller?
Industry Specialties: Recruiting
Big Biller by Top Echelon helps recruiters find and manage candidates through a single solution that has both ATS and CRM support. It helps recruiters quickly access their databases and find the information they need to manage the hiring process.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Big Biller?
Key differentiators & advantages of Big Biller
- Integration: Integrate your website with Big Biller so you can post your open positions and receive candidate applications. It can also integrate your Google or Outlook calendar to the Big Biller planner.
- Customization: Move around and add cards with custom titles and fields such as a drop-down menu or multi-select fields to the datasheet. Create reports for the number of calls and placements per recruiting professional.
- Improve Communication: Stay in contact with clients and candidates by scheduling phone calls, emails, interviews and more.
- Save Time: Email resumes directly into the Big Biller for resume parsing and quickly search for records with a powerful search engine.
- Mobility: Access your database, pull up records, activities, phone numbers, emails and more from anywhere with Big Biller mobile.
- Track Candidates: Using the job order pipeline function, you can track candidates and where they’re at in the recruiting process.
Big Biller is used in recruiting and staffing agencies.
- Applicant Tracking System: The ATS comes equipped with a job order pipeline, a resume parsing engine and a business development Hotlist. It has a simple user interface and a powerful search engine for tracking and managing candidates.
- Recruiting CRM: The recruiting CRM allows you to save repetitive marketing emails and create templates from them to save you time. It also has an activity planner, the option to seamlessly post jobs to sites and reporting capabilities. Foster and maintain relationships with clients and candidates with the recruiting CRM.
- Powerful Search Engine: Look up records from any of the databases with search terms such as name, title, location, phone number or email address, and it will quickly display matching results with the search bar. Advanced search and a Boolean Builder are available for more complex searches.
- TE Connect Chrome Extension: The chrome extension allows you to grab profiles, resumes and information online and add it to Big Biller.
- Social Media Recruiting: Post updates about your open positions to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to bring candidates to your website.
- Data Management: Custom tags and classifications prevent duplicate records and keep you organized.
Big Biller Suite SupportBig Biller support hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. They have an online help center of how-to’s, articles, help blogs, training videos, recorded training webinars and on-page help.
mail_outlineEmail: Email [email protected]
phonePhone: Call (888) 627-3678.
schoolTraining: Free live training webinars occur every Tuesday and Friday.
Big Biller Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 247 reviews: