What is Unanet?
Industry Specialties: Government Contractors, A/E and Professional Services
Unanet is a PSA software that offers three separate solutions for government contractors, A/E and professional services. It aims to provide a single source of truth for its users with robust analytics and reporting capabilities, integrations and intuitive dashboards. With this clarity and control over day-to-day operations, users can expect more efficient business processes, larger profit margins and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Unanet?
Key differentiators & advantages of Unanet
- Simplify Decision Making: Unanet offers a wide variety of robust, real-time reports for their users to glean insights and forecasts from. This makes it easier for users to make quick but informed decisions. For example, the system can provide users with a true project cost in real time, allowing them to promptly determine whether the project is feasible or not.
- Streamline Operations: With ample integration opportunities and a centralized system, Unanet streamlines operations and serves as a single source of truth. This visibility and control save valuable time that would otherwise be spent jumping from one application to another.
- Grow Your Business: Unanet is equipped with the tools to make projects more profitable, processes more efficient and employees more productive. As a result, your business will have more space to grow and improve the bottom line.
- Stay Organized: The centralized system avoids spreadsheet chaos and provides visibility across the entire organization, allowing users to stay organized. This ensures that coworkers are on the same page with each other and projects are finished in time.
Unanet offers solutions for architects and engineers (A/E), government contractors and the professional services industry.
- Project Management: The project management module is included in all three Unanet solutions. It can create projects, plans and opportunities with flexible business rules. It provides reporting, dashboards, work orders, online bill review and manages resource planning.
- Financials: Unanet financials, which is included in all three Unanet solutions, offers a general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, reporting and analytics and cost pool calculations. The single-source solution is integrated with project management, project accounting and resource scheduling. Purchasing, multi-company and multi-currency are supported by the financials solution. The Government Contractors financials solution provides invoicing, revenue and margin numbers and unlimited numbers of cost structures and pools.
- Time and Expense Tracking: Time and expense tracking capabilities are offered in all three Unanet solutions. The web-based time and expense sheet software allows users to track time and expenses no matter where they are. This feature supports systems for payroll, invoicing, project accounting and job cost accounting. It comes with intuitive dashboards and real-time reports. For the GovCon solution, there’s one integrated system for subcontractor labor and expense collection and billing.
- CRM: With Unanet A/E, the CRM allows users to track efforts toward an awarded project by entering time, expenses and activities on your opportunities. Once a project is finished, you can switch it to billable or create a new project.
- Business Intelligence: With Unanet A/E and Unanet GovCon BI, intuitive dashboards are built-in with real-time reports. From out-of-the-box reports to complex data manipulation and embedded analytics, the solution offers a myriad of business insights. Role-based access controls can be enabled to protect sensitive data.
Unanet Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available during standard business hours, 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. (EST).
phonePhone: Telephone support is available during standard business hours.
schoolTraining: The Unanet User Conference is available for purchase within support offerings, while a Knowledge Center is automatically included.
local_offerTickets: Contact the call center to create tickets.