What is Projector PSA?
Industry Specialties: Creative, technology and consulting services.
Projector PSA is a software designed with high-value features that cater to the professional service management market for an affordable price. Some of its key capabilities include project management, resource scheduling, detailed analytics and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Projector PSA?
Key differentiators & advantages of Projector PSA
- Full Transparency: Users gain full transparency of the operational and financial status of their organization on a regular basis. There are also built-in metrics to measure overall performances with precision.
- Oversee Data: Users can adjust dashboards to display useful and trustworthy data to make well-informed business decisions.
- Maintain Access: This software permits users to control and limit access to sensitive information.
- Monitor Changes: Keep a thorough record of critical changes made to files and other important documents on Projector PSA. Users will know who made changes and when the changes were made.
Before Projector PSA was born, the founders worked to cultivate a diverse set of profits into Agency.com, a digital marketing and technology consultation group in the 1990s. This organization expanded to over 1,600 employees, but there was no existing software to manage the growth. The first version of Projector PSA was created to manage Agency.com for four years. The founders later decided to offer the software solely to the professional services automation market. Now Projector PSA is deemed by thousands of users and companies as the ultimate solution for their PSA questions.
- Manageable Accounting: This module allows users to manage income identification, expenditures, non-billed budgets and other business-related financial standings.
- Metrics and Invoicing: Users can create, study and administer invoices. They can also compare project performances to budgets and other key metrics.
- Monitor Projects: The resource scheduling module permits users to combine future resource projections with historical actuals to gain complete visibility of their project profitability and performance before the project is even finished.
- Pinpoint Ideal Candidates: Users can use the resource scheduling tool to swiftly find potential candidates by eligibility and availability.
- Outline Project Tasks: Project management features allow users to create elaborate hierarchical project plans that outline individual tasks, resources assigned to employees, timelines and deadlines.
- In-Depth Budgeting: Users can use the project management tool to track a project's performance and budget with simple hour summaries, time-phased by week or broken down by activity. This tool also shows users how much they've spent on a project and what was accomplished with those spendings.
- Simple Integrations: This software integrates with systems like Microsoft Dynamics GP, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks and more for smooth operations. Users can integrate Projector PSA with other software to enhance the accuracy of data entered into the system.
Projector PSA Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users may send an email to [email protected] for support.
phonePhone: For support in the US, users may call +1(617)431-4111 x 1 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. US Eastern Time Monday through Friday. For support in the UK, users may call +44 (0)20-8099-5926 x 1.
schoolTraining: Projector e3 Community is an interactive platform with a range of helpful resources. Resources include an extensive collection of webinars, brief tutorial videos that review basic and complex components, intricate articles written by professional service leaders that convey the latest industry trends and more.
local_offerTickets: A webform is available on Projector PSA's Product Support and Contact Pages.