What is Projector PSA?
Industry Specialties: Creative, technology and consulting services.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Projector PSA
- Full Transparency: Gain full transparency of the operational and financial status of their organization on a regular basis. There are also built-in metrics to measure overall performances with precision.
- Oversee Data: Adjust dashboards to display useful and trustworthy data to make well-informed business decisions. It also allows data to flow to other programs so users always have the most current information.
- Maintain Access: Control and limit access to sensitive information and grants individual or group users permission. This accessory also enables users to conserve a whole record of vital changes made, who made them and when they were made.
- Reduce Errors and Re-entering Data: Integrations allow users to automatically sync data with other solutions used within a company. The integration reduces time spent on manually re-entering data and enhances the accuracy of data because it won't sync wrong or duplicate items.
- Helpful Dashboards: Swiftly craft personalized dashboards to exhibit the data they want to see in reports. These dashboards enable users to rely on their data and implement it in formulating keen business decisions.
- Manageable Accounting: Manage income identification, expenditures, non-billed budgets and other business-related financial standings.
- Metrics and Invoicing: Create, study and administer invoices. They can also compare project performances to budgets and other key metrics.
- Monitor Projects: Combine future resource projections with historical actuals to gain complete visibility of their project profitability and performance before the project is even finished.
- Pinpoint Ideal Candidates: Leverage the resource scheduling tool to swiftly find potential candidates by eligibility and availability.
- Outline Project Tasks: Create elaborate hierarchical project plans that outline individual tasks, resources assigned to employees, timelines and deadlines.
- In-Depth Budgeting: Track a project's performance and budget with simple hour summaries, time-phased by week or broken down by activity with the project management functionality. This tool also shows users how much they've spent on a project and what was accomplished with those spendings.
- Simple Integrations: Integrate with systems like Microsoft Dynamics GP, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks and more for smooth operations as well as enhance the accuracy of data entered into the system.
- Occasionally slow
Projector PSA Suite Support
Projector PSA Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Projector PSA is a robust PSA and project management software that's feature rich and has suitable indicators to give a real-time snapshot of a company's health. The majority of users find the features helpful and the customer support team useful and responsive to all issues. The majority also find that Projector PSA has minimal to zero flaws and is best for managing small and medium-sized projects as well as large intricate projects.
Based on 133 reviews: