What is Krow?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
Krow is a platform designed for large corporations and small businesses. The enterprise version is built on Salesforce and enables users to work side by side with clientele for ideal services from the early sales stage to service delivery. The small business version is intended for startups and entrepreneurs. Users can manage timesheets, expenses and client billing and monitor projects with one system.
As a whole, its objectives are to extend effortless customer experience, visible communication between team members and clients for guaranteed alignment of expectations and transparent project health statuses. Project management, team collaboration and time management are some of its key features.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Krow?
Key differentiators & advantages of Krow
- Prompt Communications: Users gain real-time communication with their customers to guarantee everyone is in the loop. When communication is open, users receive complete awareness of their sales channel so they adjust their resource planning accordingly.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction: Incorporated surveys, status reports and customer satisfaction monitoring provide users with clear insights on the health and satisfaction of their clients.
- Scalable: Krow grows with businesses and companies as their client-base and production demands expand.
- Easy Interface: Users work with a comprehensive interface that allows administrators to conduct intricate and smooth procedures to meet their business protocols.
Krow is a PSA solution intended to craft and foster durable customer association with enhanced customer experiences and strengthened service allocation. It offers methods for project groups to unify with customers for every phase of the service procedure beginning with sales and ending with service delivery.
The creators of Krow designed the solution to act as a platform that easily collaborates with clientele and operates with top-notch features and functionalities.
- Project Management: Users can use the project management module to administer all of their projects from start to finish. They can formulate tasks with drag-and-drop tools, partner with group members and clients on project operations and real-time status notifications.
- Unified Teamwork: Krow's collaboration accessory enables users to promptly email customers and associates when a new procedure is finished. They can also invite clientele to work on assignments.
- Time Management: Users can document how much time is spent on specific duties and assignments with the time management module. They can also track billable or non-billable time and offer accurate client billing by recording costs and bill rates.
- Expense Management: Thanks to Krow's expense management module, users can generate adjustable expense and tax types to perform expense processing. They can also invoice billable expenses to their clients.
- Resource Management: The resource management accessory permits users to plan, schedule and record all of their resources. If needed, they can effortlessly change resource schedules.
- Project Accounting: Users can transform every project into profitable opportunities with the project accounting tool. They can monitor rate cost and bill rates, cards and employ flexible client invoices in batches or on-demand.
- Surveys: Krow's survey tool enables users to generate and send customer surveys such as NPS, CSAT or open surveys to study feedback. This component assists users in keeping and maintaining customer support.
- Plenty of Integrations: Krow has a string of integrations to streamline various processes. It integrates with a variety of popular third-party tools such as Quickbooks, Xero, Sage, Drakya, Glic Tech, Slack, RelationEdge and more.
Krow is loaded with features and benefits, but it also comes with a few limitations. At the time of this review, these are the current limitations of Krow, based on user feedback:
- Some features, like project status reports and invoice generation, are not adjustable.
- Users report long installation times.
- It is subject to occasional system crashing.
Krow PSA Suite Support
Krow only offers a contact form on the contact us page for support.
mail_outlineEmail: There is no email support at this time.
phonePhone: There is no phone support at this time.
schoolTraining: On Krow's resources page, users have access to the latest news on product releases, a product tour webinar, product overview datasheet, a demo, user guides and more.
local_offerTickets: Users may fill out the help form on the contact us page.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 62 reviews: