What is Klient?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Klient
- Prompt Communications: Users gain real-time communication with their customers to guarantee everyone is in the loop. When communication is open, users receive complete awareness of their sales channel so they adjust their resource planning accordingly.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction: Incorporated surveys, status reports and customer satisfaction monitoring provide users with clear insights on the health and satisfaction of their clients.
- Scalable: Klient grows with businesses and companies as their client-base and production demands expand.
- Easy Interface: Users work with a comprehensive interface that allows administrators to conduct intricate and smooth procedures to meet their business protocols.
- Project Management: Users can use the project management module to administer all of their projects from start to finish. They can formulate tasks with drag-and-drop tools, partner with group members and clients on project operations and real-time status notifications.
- Unified Teamwork: Klient's collaboration accessory enables users to promptly email customers and associates when a new procedure is finished. They can also invite clientele to work on assignments.
- Time Management: Users can document how much time is spent on specific duties and assignments with the time management module. They can also track billable or non-billable time and offer accurate client billing by recording costs and bill rates.
- Expense Management: Thanks to Klient's expense management module, users can generate adjustable expense and tax types to perform expense processing. They can also invoice billable expenses to their clients.
- Resource Management: The resource management accessory permits users to plan, schedule and record all of their resources. If needed, they can effortlessly change resource schedules.
- Project Accounting: Users can transform every project into profitable opportunities with the project accounting tool. They can monitor rate cost and bill rates, cards and employ flexible client invoices in batches or on-demand.
- Surveys: Klient's survey tool enables users to generate and send customer surveys such as NPS, CSAT or open surveys to study feedback. This component assists users in keeping and maintaining customer support.
- Plenty of Integrations: Klient has a string of integrations to streamline various processes. It integrates with a variety of popular third-party tools such as Quickbooks, Xero, Sage, Drakya, Glic Tech, Slack, RelationEdge and more.
- Some features, like project status reports and invoice generation, are not adjustable.
- Users report long installation times.
- It is subject to occasional system crashing.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Klient is a vigorous PSA program that has an array of appliances such as project management, resource management, workflow approval, retainer billing, revenue recognition and more. It's built on Salesforce and integrates with Chatter, Slack, Sage Intacct and other platforms. The interface is user-friendly, the implementation process is simple and the customer support team has swift problem-solving skills. Although the speed of the system is slow and the reporting tool lacks some templates, clients believe Klient is a potent project management resource.
Based on 62 reviews: