What is Kimble?
Industry Specialties: Legal and accounting, advertising, media and marketing, architecture, engineering and construction, software and hi-tech, IT services and management consulting.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Kimble
- Team-Centric: Kimble adjusts teams around crucial processes to guarantee recurring and thriving project execution. The software offers project collaboration ensuing enhanced agility and customer satisfaction.
- Offers Guidance: Users are guided to make informed decisions that defend profitability and streamline resource usage from the data Kimble collects.
- Flexibility: Kimble scales with businesses as it grows and adapts to the market. The cloud-based software is wholly configurable and the open API layer allows integration for a wide range of applications.
- Training Services: Users are offered training services as part of the integration process. Training sessions are utilized as the basis of end-user material that's tailored specifically to a user's organization.
- Plan Accordingly: The foresight analytics accessory allows teams to plot future business performances. It also aids operational teams in managing routine resourcing and project management.
- Model Projects: Users can employ the proposal modeler tool on future projects to evaluate profitability with precision. Extensive project plans gauge components such as resource efforts, margins and expenses.
- Maintain Resources: The resource planning feature allows users to pinpoint the required skills and available resources for projects. It also offers accurate scenarios to maximize resources.
- Varying Modes of Delivery: Users can utilize various delivery methods, such as waterfall, agile and more, to give up-to-date expected efforts, costs and margins. The intelligent insights component detects risks and issues early so users can promptly take action.
- Generate Accurate Invoices: The billing engine element assures users that all revenues are invoiced in real-time to magnify cash flow and deplete debt. Invoices can be drafted with either step-by-step or batch processing.
- Build Customer Relationships: Users can use the CRM module to improve outcomes and forge stronger relationships with their clientele by connecting and partnering with them during project deliveries.
Kimble Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Overall, users find Kimble a robust PSA program with an extensive amount of features such as quote management, capital management, time and expense tracking, reporting, invoicing, project overview and more. It's configurable, so users may adjust it to fit their business practices. It's built on Salesforce and integrates with Peoplesoft Financials, Sage Intacct and separate resource management applications. Customer support and designated software experts offer helpful troubleshooting techniques and resources. Although the user interface is a bit difficult to master and the implementation process is long, most users believe Kimble is well worth it.
Based on 362 reviews: