What is FinancialForce PSA?
Industry Specialties: Business, software, high-tech and IT, professional services and counseling, health and life sciences, digital communications and telecommunications industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of FinancialForce PSA
- Master Record: Users can utilize a master record of customer data with immediate transparency and seamless teamwork throughout their projects, resources and clientele.
- In-depth Insights: FinancialForce PSA enables users to gain deep analytics and robust insights from their company to make timely and wiser business choices.
- Automatic Business Practices: Users can automate all of their business practices from opportunities to pinpointing revenue.
- Flexible and Cohesive: This solution is adaptable and works with small and large companies. Its cloud deployment enables users to seamlessly collaborate with every essential employee, internal and external stakeholders.
- Full Transparency: FinancialForce PSA can showcase resource data 24/7 so users can immediately pull up needed resources or preserve them.
- Accessibility: Users can access the time and expense management and upload snapshots of expense receipts with the mobile app. The app can streamline the time and expense tracking process by making it available at any time on any connected device.
- Receive Accurate Predictions: Users can implement the billing and revenue recognition module to generate accurate forecasting and predictions. It includes thorough scheduling information and an analysis of revenue impact. Users also receive current and future perspectives with full transparency of their sales pipeline.
- Adjustable Dashboards: Having trouble sharing the right metrics with the right people? Executives, resource and project managers, financiers and consultants can implement FinancialForce PSA's flexible dashboards to study and evaluate key performance metrics.
- Streamline Resource Allocation: FinancialForce PSA's resource management accessory enables users to comprehend every quality of a resource schedule such as project time, PTO, non-billable time and more, to maximize staffing and dominate project management. Users can track resource skills, certifications and availability and oversee and tailor utilization measurements to achieve their resource scheduling demands.
- Monitor Every Resource: Users can employ the resource management tool to review capacity, backlogs and availability throughout projects. This module can proactively display resource schedule information online 24/7. Users can find, preserve and generate needed resources right away or in the future.
- Establish Practical Expectations: This solution offers a sales engagement tool for users to actively participate in the sales cycle to formulate trustworthy quotes and monitor customer expectations. Users can project requirements and prices to create realistic expectations. When users gain visibility in the brainstorming stages of sales, they can boost margins and clientele gratification.
- Transparency in the Sales Channel: Users receive whole visibility in the sales channel with the sales engagement tool to plan ahead by recognizing gaps in supply and demand beforehand. Users can also forecast resource requirements before deals close so they can make informed business decisions.
- Communicate with Stakeholders and Clientele: The PSA communities accessory enables users to share current data, reports and project plans with internal and external stakeholders. Users can initiate prompt discussions and share the necessary documents. This tool also allows users to convey and work together with customers by sharing project statuses, data and files.
- Manage Partners and Subcontractors: Users can employ the PSA communities module to ensure partner and subcontractor stakeholders are in the know by sharing related costs, availability and project influences. This accessory can exhibit partner and subcontractor costs as they occur, automatically submit time and expenses and monitor invoices and vendor cost budgets.
- Develop New Projects in One Click: The project management accessory authorizes users to create new projects with one click and all of the significant information is automatically entered. Users can benefit from advanced project templates to reduce time and guarantee cohesive delivery methods for projects to reach positive outcomes.
- Launch Elaborate Procedures: Users can execute workflows and strategies with the project management tool. Managers receive configurable views of their assignments, intricate workflows are promptly activated to meet the most complex assignments and resources can be assigned to specific projects or jobs with thorough work breakdown structure (WBS) support.
- Gantt Conspicuity: The project management tool also offers hands-on Gantt charts to fully see plans, dependencies and timelines. Users can search and filter project information and dive into single resource schedules. The drag-and-drop component enables users to move or place assignments and effectively respond to changes.
- Facilitate Time Entries and Approvals: Users can implement the time and expense management tool to easily modify time for responsibilities and jobs in one place. Users can copy from other schedules or previous weeks. This module allows users to approve procedures through emails, social channel feeds and mobile devices. Bulk approvals come in handy for large quantities of timecards or expenses.
- Mobile-Friendly: The time and expense management module is available on the FinancialForce app so users can input or validate timecards and expenses. Users can also load snapshots of expense receipts.
- Oversee Project Profits: Users can leverage the project financials accessory to study the financial progress of a project. They receive authorization to revenue, bookings, backlog, billing, budgets and rate realization any time anywhere. This module enables users to effortlessly filter data by region, practice or group breakdowns. Users can also monitor the project's revenue costs and margins with the project or portfolio-mode views.
- Seamless Billing: The project financials module can be utilized to automate the bid to bill process that can be shared with a user's sales, services and finance departments. Users can also bill by time and expense, flat fee and retainer and combine several billing types for one project. This accessory also produces invoices or mixed billing events for the financial backend of a user's choosing.
- Set Budget and Watch Progress: FinancialForce PSA's project financials component has a revenue recognition extension that permits users to create revenue recognition standards to match your business needs or procedures. Users can upload revenue transactions into their financial system and receive complete transparency over what's ready to bill, what's already been billed and what's been invoiced. This tool can monitor actuals against budgets immediately as it occurs. Users can employ access and workflow restrictions to control budget approvals and requested modifications.
- Swift Billing and Easy-to-Find Revenue: The billing and revenue recognition accessory permit users to pass along bills to their preferred financial system. This tool offers instant assembly of billing data as their projects are finished and submitted for flexible approval. Users can implement a protected audit trail for guaranteed compliance and effortlessly input revenue transactions into your financial application.
- Real-Time Data and Insights: Users can employ the dashboard and reporting accessory to promptly display performance and essential KPIs. This feature has vigorous, adaptable dashboards and reports and significant data so users can make crucial and punctual administrative decisions. Users can also develop a library of status reports for their archives and adjust automation options to email customizable reports and files.
- Role-Based Dashboards: The dashboard and reporting feature is equipped with personalized management dashboards. These dashboards are flexible for executives, resource managers, project managers, financiers and consultants. Users can also create data access rights that align with a particular role and divide metrics to review extra practical metrics.
- Some users find they are overwhelmed by the overabundance of features to learn and implement
- Occasionally crashes and loses data
- Users can't disable unnecessary tools or features
- Some users find there's a steep learning curve for this solution
FinancialForce PSA Suite Support
FinancialForce PSA Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 527 reviews: