What is ConnectWise Manage?
Industry Specialties: Serves the IT industry
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of ConnectWise Manage
- Automation: ConnectWise Manage can streamline operations through its centralization of various workflows and its automation of tasks such as client contract management and notification of sales events like completed opportunities.
- Consistency: The program can ensure consistency by recording customer information from the time someone becomes a lead until the time an order is completed. Standardized onboarding can also be implemented to guarantee that customers receive the same level of service every time they engage with a certain business.
- Improved Customer Relationships: This solution can tailor sales materials to user groups based on data collected through ConnectWise Manage’s sales and marketing functionality. Also, by increasing the visibility of customer information across the company, customers can receive more individualized service that’s on track with historical requests and purchases.
- Boost Productivity: ConnectWise Manage can increase employee and operational productivity through the automation of tasks and the centralization of information. By freeing up staff workflows, time can be spent on other important tasks that don’t receive as much attention due to different needs being prioritized. Easy visualization of data can also increase productivity. With this, users don’t need to spend as much time searching for information and can spend more time using insights to inform action.
ConnectWise offers various software solutions targeted towards IT professionals, including ConnectWise Manage. More than 100,000 individuals in the IT sector use at least one of the vendor’s programs to assist with business operations.
- Help Desk: ConnectWise Manage can track all ticket requests as they enter the system through different avenues, such as live chat, phone and email. ConnectWise Chat allows clients to enable instant online chat functionality and logs the information learned through these communications. The help desk feature also includes a customizable ticketing dashboard where users can view factors such as time-to-resolution history, team resources and total billable hours.
- Agreements: This tool automates the management of client contracts along with recurring billing parameters. Agreement templates are included in the system and can be customized to adjust factors such as support coverage and billing rates. The program can also help prioritize tickets based on client expectations.
- Account Management: ConnectWise Manage contains a centralized system where all customer interaction is stored, including purchases, communications, tickets and products so that reiterative information isn’t entered and the sales process can be streamlined. The program also develops standardized workflows for tasks such as client onboarding and ticket resolution to ensure a consistent customer experience. KPI and financial reporting are included to see where a customer stands financially with a company.
- Sales and Marketing: This program enables users to create and track sales opportunities. Campaign metrics such as links clicked and emails opened can also be monitored to assist with lead scoring. Customizable HTML email templates are available to help target specific groups. Automatic notifications of deals to close, opportunities that were won and agreements to renew keep sales teams up-to-date and ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.
- Procurement: ConnectWise Manage can sync up with QuickBooks easily to facilitate operations between accounting and inventory management. The program allows users to visualize materials and products that need to be ordered per set minimum stock levels. The solution can also adjust inventory count and manage inventory quantities. Information can be shared between sales and procurement to provide more visibility into the work of other departments.
- Time Tracking and Billing: The system tracks billable and non-billable hours and can allocate them to specific agreements and SLAs. Accountability tools are included in the program to make the process of obtaining approvals less of a hassle. Time on-site can also be tracked through the solution so that users can ensure that they are getting paid for all of the time that they spend working on a project.
- Project Management: Sales opportunities can be quickly converted into projects so that nothing slips through the cracks between workflows and so that project-related tasks can begin immediately. ConnectWise Manage also gives users visibility over different project aspects such as resources, roadblocks, timelines and statuses. Project templates can be customized and used to streamline project workflows and ensure consistency.
- Reporting: ConnectWise Manage’s reporting functionality includes the ability to see how many assets an organization has on-hand along with inventory levels. Inventory management costs can be calculated based on this information. Tickets can also be reviewed, assigned and closed through this tool.
ConnectWise Manage Suite Support
ConnectWise Manage Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
ConnectWise Manage is an effective PSA tool capable of executing job costing, time tracking, ticketing, project management, sending purchase orders, connecting to machinery and more. It integrates with accounting, sales, other ConnectWise software and more in addition to keeping users organized by sorting client information, tickets and more. Although ConnectWise Manage occasionally lags in performance, has a high pricing plan, a scattered customer support base and a clunky interface, most users believe it's worth every penny.
Based on 809 reviews: