What is AbacusLaw?
Industry Specialties: Legal, accounting and government.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of AbacusLaw
- Stay Organized: This program provides users with critical case details and dates so they can always stay on top of their tasks and deadlines.
- Effective Communication: Never miss out emails, phone calls or client meetings thanks to this solution's built-in tracking abilities. Tracking is also included in the mobile app and the integration for Outlook.
- Aligns with Various Legal Departments: Users can employ AbacusLaw for various types of law such as criminal defense, civil litigation, insurance law and more. It offers tailored reports, automation principles and accurate terminology for a user's specific area of expertise.
- Work In Private Cloud: This solution has private cloud deployment that enables users to host and supervise their firm's vital information. It's conveniently available on any device with internet access from virtually any area at any time.
- Useful Integrations: Users can integrate AbacusLaw other apps to execute routine jobs they face in their legal practices. These apps include Microsoft Office 356, Salesforce, APX PayNow, HotDocs, Infusionsoft and more.
- Case Management: This software's technological experts evaluate users' requirements to devise and employ personalized solutions for top-notch outcomes. The case management tool enables users to keep all of their case and client information protected.
- Time Tracking: Users can use the time tracking module to accurately and naturally bill time without bottlenecks. This feature runs in the background as users perform their daily routines.
- Instant Billing: AbacusLaw's billing accessory promptly crafts a variety of professional fee settlements or billing plans. Users can adjust templates with the ideal presentations and the software will take care of the rest including chart of accounts and monitoring bill schedules.
- Rules-Based Calendar: Users can utilize the calendar accessory to immediately and properly plan out valuable deadlines. This tool also keeps up with short-notice modifications.
- Develop Proper Forms: This program permits users to swiftly draft proper, signature-ready forms and documents based on information already entered into their database. This accessory contains autofill smart forms, flexible templates and documents for specific regions, states or law practices.
- Mobile-Friendly: AbacusLaw is available as a mobile app with a user's data, calendar, contacts, notes, emails and crucial files. The app also tracks billable moments like unexpected phone calls, urgent emails or anything else.
- Users have to manually sync the calendar accessory with Google Calendar or Outlook.
- Users report occasional system crashes.
- The system only integrates with Outlook email system.
- It lacks quality customer support. *as of 4/21/2020
AbacusLaw Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Overall, AbacusLaw is a productive PSA tool that contains an abundant amount of features such as accounting, document management, billing, client management and a handy calendar amongst others. Its interface is easy to use and the customer support team is responsive in rectifying issues. It also integrates with Outlook and other Microsoft Office suites, Adobe and other business platforms. However, some users find the mobile app is not as effective as the desktop version. The desktop version comes with a hefty amount of system crashes and glitches while running at a sluggish pace. Most users, especially those who own small businesses, find the pricing unreasonable. But AbacusLaw is still a proactive solution.
Based on 396 reviews: