What is AbacusLaw?
Industry Specialties: Legal, accounting and government.
AbacusLaw is a legal practice administration and accounting platform ideal for all types of law practices. It’s a suitable option for specialized law practitioners that focus on things like personal injury, criminal defense, civil litigation, estate planning, family law, insurance law and elder law.
Users receive crucial case and client intel, ensure deadlines are met and gain total transparency in their practice. A few of AbacusLaw's capabilities include time tracking, case administration, form creation, billing and scheduling.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use AbacusLaw?
Key differentiators & advantages of AbacusLaw
- Stay Organized: This program provides users with critical case details and dates so they can always stay on top of their tasks and deadlines.
- Effective Communication: Never miss out emails, phone calls or client meetings thanks to this solution's built-in tracking abilities. Tracking is also included in the mobile app and the integration for Outlook.
- Aligns with Various Legal Departments: Users can employ AbacusLaw for various types of law such as criminal defense, civil litigation, insurance law and more. It offers tailored reports, automation principles and accurate terminology for a user's specific area of expertise.
- Work In Private Cloud: This solution has private cloud deployment that enables users to host and supervise their firm's vital information. It's conveniently available on any device with internet access from virtually any area at any time.
Since 1983, AbacusNext has been one of the leading technology providers for legal, accounting and compliance industries. Their mission is to assist their clients in cultivating their businesses, improving services for clients and functioning at maximum performance. AbacusNext specializes in practice management, document automation, payment processing and private cloud setup for more than one million users throughout the globe with headquarters in San Diego, California and offices in Toronto, Canada and Edinburgh, UK.
- Useful Integrations: Users can integrate AbacusLaw other apps to execute routine jobs they face in their legal practices. These apps include Microsoft Office 356, Salesforce, APX PayNow, HotDocs, Infusionsoft and more.
- Case Management: This software's technological experts evaluate users' requirements to devise and employ personalized solutions for top-notch outcomes. The case management tool enables users to keep all of their case and client information protected.
- Time Tracking: Users can use the time tracking module to accurately and naturally bill time without bottlenecks. This feature runs in the background as users perform their daily routines.
- Instant Billing: AbacusLaw's billing accessory promptly crafts a variety of professional fee settlements or billing plans. Users can adjust templates with the ideal presentations and the software will take care of the rest including chart of accounts and monitoring bill schedules.
- Rules-Based Calendar: Users can utilize the calendar accessory to immediately and properly plan out valuable deadlines. This tool also keeps up with short-notice modifications.
- Develop Proper Forms: This program permits users to swiftly draft proper, signature-ready forms and documents based on information already entered into their database. This accessory contains autofill smart forms, flexible templates and documents for specific regions, states or law practices.
- Mobile-Friendly: AbacusLaw is available as a mobile app with a user's data, calendar, contacts, notes, emails and crucial files. The app also tracks billable moments like unexpected phone calls, urgent emails or anything else.
Limitations*AbacusLaw has plenty of features and benefits to keep a law firm running smoothly. However, there are a few limitations that come with this software.
- Users have to manually sync the calendar accessory with Google Calendar or Outlook.
- Users report occasional system crashes.
- The system only integrates with Outlook email system.
- It lacks quality customer support. *as of 4/21/2020
AbacusLaw Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: There is no email support at this time.
phonePhone: For phone support, users may dial 800-726-3339.
schoolTraining: AbacusLaw offers a support site with FAQs and thorough video guides. There's also the how-to's page with helpful guides, articles and other helpful information.
local_offerTickets: Users can fill out the form on the contact us page with questions or comments.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 396 reviews: