What is WorkMarshal?
WorkMarshal is a powerful project management system offering a single, unified and robust platform specifically developed to assist all types of enterprises from small to large, in order to manage their business work in an inclusive manner. It brings together all channels on a single platform to help end users easily manage files, to-do’s, tickets, projects, and tasks. Enterprises can be audit-ready any time and make themselves compliance-ready by automating all their work activities and processes. Minimizes the need for time-consuming meetings as it provides dashboard and reporting features. Core features include dashboards, bug tracking, milestone tracking, portfolio management, status tracking, email integration, time tracking, file sharing, collaboration, percent-complete tracking, planning and budgeting, and complete management of tasks, activities, workflows, and issues.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use WorkMarshal?
Key differentiators & advantages of WorkMarshal
- Advanced Task Management Tool- WorkMarshal's advance task management tool automates users' repetitive activities and keeps them compliant throughout the year.
- Effective Management of Multiple Projects- WorkMarshal can easily monitor and manage all ongoing projects effectively. The project list dashboard instantly let users know the status of their projects in real time.
- Making Projects Manageable- Users can break projects into manageable tasks. They can set assignees and realistic deadlines for each task. Users can add estimated man hours for each task. Users can also set themselves a reminder so as to get automatic alerts just in time before the task goes critical.
- Dashboard- Users can get a real time picture on the progress of their projects. They can use filters to drill down different data points, be aware of the individual contributions and performance and get a high level overview on the time spent on each project.
- Audit Trail- Users can track all the changes to their projects with clear audit trail.
- Time Management- Users can capture accurate manhours keeping the clients informed. They can record time spent on each activity so as to avoid any last minute hiccups in case they want to bill the clients for extended hours.
- Adding Notes, Files and Expenses- Users can add important notes related to the project and keep everyone informed. They can add all project related files at one place where anyone can find them, and can keep track of all their expenses and keep those budges under check.