What is Workfront?
Workfront is an enterprise level cloud-based project management software that offers businesses global reach with a very effective, scalable, and advanced solution for work management, collaboration, and more. It is suitable for businesses of any size across industries that helps customize organizational needs, streamline requests, plan and prioritize them, manage processes, review assets, and customize reports. Users can execute tasks using Waterfall and Agile methodologies, that help visualize the work lifecycle so users can maintain schedules and budgets. Users can also assign tasks to the team members by dragging and dropping the tasks, shift assignments and organize workflows through the visual interface.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Workfront?
Key differentiators & advantages of Workfront
- A better way to manage time and resources: Workfront offers a built-in timesheet management portal that allows project managers to create and manage timesheets for team members. These timesheets are capable of capturing hours for issues, tasks, and project. Team members can log their time and tasks, while managers can approve the timesheets and optimize available resources.
- Automate processes and workflows: Workfront allows users to standardize and automate forms, tasks, and workflows so the teams can work with increased speed and predictability. Project Managers can automate review and approval processes to manage revisions, track issues, and keep everyone on the same page.
- Native Mobile App: Workfront provides native iOS and Android apps for the teams to manage their work, while being out of office. With their mobile app, users can create and assign new tasks, collaborate on work assignments, view and update all the tasks and issues they are currently working on, approve work requests and log time.
- Third Party Integrations: Workfront offers out-of-the-box integrations that connect with popular enterprise tools to sync data. In addition, with Workfront Fusion, users can customize the Workfront platform to access over 150 code-free integrations, so as to enable changing workflows and meet specific needs.
- Real-time Collaboration: Workfront is equipped to track threaded conversations, status updates, and feedback, all in one place so communication is consolidated in the context of work without creating any confusion and loss of time.
- Dashboard and Reporting: Workfront helps project managers with real-time insights into project updates. With 80+ pre-built reports and custom dashboards, it lets users track important KPIs such as time, budget, and ROI. Users can even break down important financial data like planned vs. actual resource hours, or contracted revenue and generate reports to make an informed decision.