What is Teamwork Projects?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Teamwork Projects is a visual application that enables companies to plan, manage, collaborate on and accomplish projects of any size. The toolkit of features allows teams to view the full scope while also monitoring each individual component. Capabilities range from Gantt charts and task management to team collaboration and dashboards.
The program is suitable for the needs of professional services teams, marketing teams, support teams and product teams. Data replication in real time provides continuous backups. Comes equipped with robust security features. Organizations can require the use of complex passwords, and some plans support two-factor authentication and single sign-on (SSO).
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Teamwork Projects?
Key differentiators & advantages of Teamwork Projects
- Simplify Collaboration: Streamline communication and keep conversations in context with the messaging feature. You can set access permissions as well as determine visibility and access levels for every user. Notebooks allow team members to share content. The system also lets you configure what type of task and notebook notifications each user or external collaborator can see. Finally, it includes file management functionality.
- View the Big Picture: Manage a portfolio of projects and keep everything on track. Centralize critical information on a single board for a complete view of all the details you care about. The system allows you to configure what data the portfolio board displays and you can filter which projects appear. You can also set up automatic triggers for updating various fields, resulting in a more streamlined workflow.
- Easily Find Information: The software includes tags and filters for quick access to important data. You can apply tags to various items and use a color scheme to keep track of different tags. You can then apply filters to narrow down searches to specific elements such as comments, active tasks, project health statuses and more. Filters are also helpful for creating time reports.
- Import Data from Other PM Solutions: Apps facilitate transferring data from Asana, Wrike, Basecamp and Trello into Teamwork Projects. Select which users, projects and details you want to import.
- Plan Effectively: Features like Gantt charts and a calendar allow you to get a comprehensive snapshot of a project. Gain 360-degree visibility into milestones, tasks, deadlines, events and other project components so you can plan each phase accordingly and identify potential bottlenecks or areas of concern.
- Manage Projects for Free: Teamwork Projects offers a free version for up to five users. It includes 100MB of file space, two active projects, subtasks, color themes, limited boards, time tracking and basic project management functionality. You can also invite an unlimited number of collaborators.
- Enhance Productivity: The workload feature allows you to view how much work each team member has based on projects, tasks, estimated time, completed time and more. You can drill deeper by looking at total, active and completed tasks. These insights let you distribute the workload evenly among team members.
Teamwork Projects supports teams in over 180 countries and is suitable for businesses of any size and in any industry. Its client base of more than 20,000 includes a list of major companies such as Disney, HP, Spotify, Adidas, PayPal, Target, Samsung, Cisco, Morgan Stanley, Netflix and eBay.
- Boards: Teamwork Projects provides board views for organizing tasks and creating workflows that fit with Scrum and Kanban methodologies or your team’s unique processes. You can configure column details, set up notifications that trigger with certain actions, set a color for each column, collapse columns and more. To move tasks between columns, simply drag and drop.
- Teamwork Timer: This desktop add-on allows users to accurately track time spent on projects. It automatically tracks time, pausing when a computer goes idle and resuming when activity does. Users can edit the time log to ensure accuracy. The app also supports importing tasks or adding new timers for comprehensive tracking.
- Dashboards: The main dashboard shows a real-time stream of project updates and notes that the entire team can view. It also has tabs for easy access to data like late tasks, events and milestones. To track project metrics, you can build dashboards by adding panels for individual KPIs, including top risks, tasks, logged time (billed vs. unbilled), milestones and more. Drag-and-drop functionality lets you position the panel layout.
- Integrations: The solution integrates with over 45 popular applications, allowing your team to work with its favorite tools. Connect with G Suite programs, Slack, QuickBooks, Zendesk, HubSpot, Dropbox and a host of other apps. You can also plug Zapier into Teamwork Projects for access to an additional 1,500+ applications.
- Apps: Teamwork Projects provides an app for iOS and Android, letting your team take work on the go. It also has desktop apps that work with macOS and Windows; however, the desktop apps don’t facilitate offline work.
- Risk Register: Stay on top of potential risks by recording and tracking events that may negatively impact a project. You can set probability, impact, status and impact areas for every risk you create. There’s also a field for including notes on how to mitigate the risk. The system supports exporting the risk register as a PDF or Excel spreadsheet.
- Task Management: The platform supports the creation of tasks and subtasks, which can be assigned to multiple users if desired. You can create task dependencies, track task history for reporting purposes, add dates, leave comments and more.
- Templates: You have the option to create reusable templates for a number of different use cases. These include task lists, full projects, default categories, welcome emails for new members, default board columns and default user permissions. When copying a project, you can choose which items to include in the new project, such as invoices, timelogs, milestones, tasks and more.
Teamwork Projects Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: To contact support via email, use [email protected] The support team can be reached 24/7. The website also includes a live chat feature.
phonePhone: Phone support is available 24/7 every weekday. The main number is +353 21 4307675. The U.S. number is +1 (844) 819-8453.
schoolTraining: Self-paced training is available through Teamwork Experts, a compilation of free, online courses. The three courses — essentials, intermediate and advanced — cover all aspects of the software. Upon completing the courses, there’s the option to become a certified Teamwork Expert by taking the paid exam. Courses include lifetime access and support for desktop and mobile devices. Teamwork Projects also has a robust knowledge base of more than 100 help articles that covers topics like settings, integrations, specific capabilities and more.
local_offerTickets: You can submit a ticket by visiting the support page on Teamwork’s website and filling out the simple form.