What is Project Insight?
Industry Specialties: Serves market research, networking hardware, healthcare, heavy industries and more
Project Insight is an enterprise web-based solution that serves as a centralized hub to delegate tasks, monitor productivity and collaborate at every stage of the project cycle. Users can formalize the process for internal project requests or submit project proposals to clients with customized forms.
It emphasizes project prioritization, collaboration, resource allocation and management, reporting and scheduling to help managers with better decision making. It serves project-based industries like market research, networking hardware company, healthcare organization, heavy industry and more. It also provides a free edition with modules that can be added at an extra cost.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Project Insight?
Key differentiators & advantages of Project Insight
- Resource Allocation: Allows for bulk task assignment according to skill sets, swapping resources depending on changing operational needs or balancing resource workloads. Visualize workloads using resource management tools to avoid excessive or underused resources.
- Project Prioritization: Define organization goals, critical success factors, key performance indicators in the project scorecard and weigh all projects by agreed criteria. It also helps identify the most profitable projects and while delegating team tasks.
- Unify Work: Streamline processes and reduce double data entry with its out-of-the-box integrations. Eliminate manual data synchronization and concentrate on business strategy with its Work Where They’re At feature that syncs data for instant visibility.
- Team Collaboration: Centralize relevant project information and keep team members in the loop about tasks. Users can comment and collaborate on any item within the system.
- Customization Capabilities: Allows managers and team members to customize the portal, task list views, reports, theme, dashboard and more. Administrators can add custom fields without any programming, while foreign language and cultural templates can also be applied to different users.
- Scheduling: Intelligent scheduling features provide a full view of shift schedules that can be edited by drag and drop, double click or right clicking. Leverages all task dependencies and types to auto-update project schedules when changes are made to ensure that everyone is on the same page
Project Insight is a hub for all projects and fits teams of all sizes. It serves project-based industries like market research, IT, networking hardware, healthcare organization, professional services, product development, heavy industry and more.
- Centralized Collaboration: All project documentation and communication is kept in one place for end-to-end visibility and collaboration.
- Reporting: Run portfolio reports as bar, pie or line graphs. Users can customize, transform and share data with team members and stakeholders. It also offers project summary reports with earned value calculations.
- Time and Expense Tracking: Allows team members to enter daily time and expenses across multiple projects and create invoices when approved. Attach receipts to expenses from a desktop or take a photo from mobile devices.
- Dashboards: Arrange the dashboard layout to see the most important information with customizable widgets, including notifications, tasks, projects, issues and more. Users can sort tasks by date, add and delete columns to reports or only display work this week.
- Resource Management: Assign team members to projects by group, department or company. Effectively monitor and balance the resources from a single report over multiple projects.
- Project Templates: Create and reuse an unlimited number of project templates constructed from the organization’s current processes and best practices of the organization to save time and manage productivity.
- Seamless Integration: Offers out-of-the-box integrations, REST API and automation capabilities to manage all projects, portfolios and work systems in one place. Aggregates key applications like Jira, Zendesk, DevOps, QuickBooks, Trello and more to provide real-time insights to stakeholders and project managers.
- Intelligent Scheduling: Leverage advanced functionalities including constraints, lead and lag times, split tasks, auto-scheduling tasks and interactive Gantt charts with drag-and-drop. Task dependencies allow schedules to be changed with just a few mouse clicks instead of line by line.
- Portfolio Management: Real-time project views empower project managers and executives to identify at risk projects in order to make timely decisions.
- Project Budgeting: Manage projects with planned target budgets and compare them to actuals in real time. Track labor, non-labor costs and expenses at the task, phase, project, and portfolio levels in real time.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is not available.
phonePhone: Phone support isn’t provided, but users can call +1 (949) 476-6499 for assistance.
schoolTraining: Every Wednesday, 8 p.m. — 9 a.m. (PST), customers can get engaged in an open forum, Q&A format with Project Insight professionals. Training is also offered through free online courses, blogs and webinars that include basic and advanced sessions. Its Help Center and Community section also offer a product manual, how to get the software started and more.
local_offerTickets: The support section provides a community where users can submit their questions.
Project Insight Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 41 reviews: