What is Hive?
Hive is a powerful, easy-to-use project management platform for modern businesses. It is designed for teams of all sizes who need to share files, charts and automate task management. Hive's centralized platform enables companies to plan, execute, and track in real time. It brings communication, file storage, and external tools together in one space, helping everybody stay on the same page. Hive integrates external systems into the Dashboard, helping people concentrate on their work instead of remembering passwords, granting access, sending invitations and switching between tabs. Core features include multiple views, flexibility, action templates, action cards, action list, forms, chat, collaboration, file sharing, external use, analytics, predictive alerts, time tracking & resourcing, powered to-do lists, status view, tracking, Gantt chart, group communication, direct messages, automatic updates, files & folders, simple workflows, import tasks, integrations and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Hive?
Key differentiators & advantages of Hive
- Action Cards: End-Users can easily access all the information needed to complete a task by assigning team members, attaching files, creating subactions, and setting dependencies directly in the action card. Users can comment and mention team members, ensuring everyone can clearly track the progress of each action.
- Action List: Users' personal to-do list is created right in Hive, compiling a list of everything they’ve been assigned across all their projects. End-Users can see what’s on their plate each day and understand when their items are due.
- Forms: End-Users can use Hive forms to collect the important information they need to work on a project. No more time wasted with back-and-forth emails. Forms can also be sent outside the user's organization, allowing them to gather information from clients, customers, and more.
- Chat: Good communication is critical to the success of any team. Hive messaging allows end-users to interact with other groups or individuals directly from within Hive. With Hive's integrations, users can also connect to Slack or start a video conference using Zoom.
- File Sharing: Users can streamline their work by connecting their Google Drive, Dropbox, Onedrive, or Box accounts directly to Hive so they can easily view and share their files.
- Predictive Alerts: With real-time notifications powered by machine learning, end-users will be immediately alerted to anomalies in their team’s productivity. This ensures they’ll never be surprised by delayed deliveries or an overbooked team.
- Time Tracking & Resourcing: Users can manage their team’s utilization across specific projects or clients directly from Hive. They can estimate and track time spent on projects, accurately allocate resources and proactively identify opportunities and blockers.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 315 reviews: