What is Freedcamp?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Freedcamp is a web-based solution that enables companies to oversee and execute projects. Its free version caters to businesses and individuals who require basic functionality and includes core features such as time tracking, task management, collaboration and a calendar. Users with more robust needs can choose one of the paid plans to receive extra capabilities like reports and templates.
Enterprise features include daily backups, two-factor authentication, the option to host on a private cloud and single sign-on (SSO) using SAML. All plans provide users with on-the-go access via mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Freedcamp?
Key differentiators & advantages of Freedcamp
- Use the System for Free: The free plan of Freedcamp includes a max file size of 10 MB, standard support, Zapier integration, an API and calendar sharing. It also has unlimited projects, users (including external collaborators), tasks and storage.
- Centralize Collaboration: The system comes with two applications that facilitate team communication. The Discussions feature lets groups discuss ideas, while the Wall app provides a place for social communication.
- Track Issues: The Issue Tracker premium feature enables bug tracking, customer support and task management. It ensures you can handle any problem and respond to tickets in an effective way. You can toggle between list views with varying levels of detail, mark each issue’s status, assign a due date and type, and more.
- Organize Documents: A file management element lets you upload, search and access documents. It also supports versioning and comments. The Wiki premium feature provides additional capabilities, such as images, multiple formatting tools, discussions and public or private URLs.
- Hit Project Deadlines: Freedcamp’s calendar tool gives you an overview of a project’s components. You can add to-do items, events and milestones, which help your team collectively move toward important deadlines. The calendar supports granular or zoomed out views.
- Send Invoices: The Time and Invoice applications work in tandem to let you accurately bill clients. You can capture the time spent on various tasks and then compile those totals into an invoice for a seamless billing experience.
- Customize the System: You can white label the software by adding your logo and using a custom domain name. Additional system configurations include custom fields for checkboxes, text areas, dropdown lists, dates and more. You can also build custom widgets.
- Work Efficiently: The Email-In app allows you to perform actions directly from your inbox. You can upload files and create tasks, issues or discussions.
Freedcamp is used by individuals and companies alike, across a range of industries that include non-profit, technology, hospitality and professional services. Google, PayPal, CBS and Apple are among the organizations that use Freedcamp.
- Gantt Chart: This feature lets you visualize your project from a high level. It pulls all your project information into one place so you can spot areas of risk and adjust plans.
- Kanban View: A Kanban board presents project elements visually. Drag-and-drop capability lets you easily move tasks through your workflow. You can expand or reduce each task to view the level of desired detail.
- Task Management: Freedcamp offers a host of tools for effectively managing tasks. You can easily view tasks in the task list, copy tasks from one project to another, set recurring tasks and start dates, and configure tasks to be public or private only to you. The system also supports subtasks, which contain all the elements of main level tasks and come with unlimited nesting.
- Integrations: Freedcamp integrates with the following third-party apps: Google Calendar and Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive. It also connects with Zapier for the ability to integrate with more platforms.
- Project Overview: This premium tool lets you document a project’s description, create a project recap for each day, view user profiles and assign new tasks.
Freedcamp Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Contact Us” link on the website and fill out the pop-up form.
schoolTraining: The Freedcamp blog contains educational articles, new release updates and tips for using the system.