What is Avaza?
Avaza is a cloud-based integrated software suite that features project management, resource scheduling, expense management, recurring invoicing, online timesheets, online invoicing, quotes and invoices and more, all at a single place. Each of these modules can be used together or independently to suit a wide range of businesses. Allows users to manage projects, collaborate with clients, and drag and drop tasks and files whenever needed. Tasks can be viewed as a list, Kanban boards or Gantt charts. It also supports powerful reporting insights on metrics like financial transactions, expenses by customers, or estimates by status, and can be accessed on any device from the cloud. The distinctive features are online invoicing and time & expense tracking that helps businesses save time and receive faster payments.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Avaza?
Key differentiators & advantages of Avaza
- An Integrated System: Avaza is an all-in-one online software suite that offers project management, team collaboration, invoicing, quoting, expense management, and timesheets, ideal for business personnel who tend to use a range of software programs to run their business. It provides all functionalities to its basic users usually found only in large enterprise softwares that are quite expensive.
- Invoicing and Payments: Avaza offers a distinctive customized invoicing and online payment functionality. Users can send invoices, add credit notes, recurring invoices, track expenses, receive online payments and generate reports to track receivables, issue customer statements and get insight into the business' profit & loss.
- Third Party Integrations: Avaza integrates with many useful third-party applications to manage workflows ranging from CRM, accounting, productivity, file storage, customer support, marketing, online payments, G Suite and others. Some of them are Zapier, MailChimp, QuickBooks, Salesforce, Stripe to name a few.
- Smart Email Integration: Avaza allows its users to convert emails into tasks, and reply to all task notifications directly from their preferred email providers. It also facilitates to store files in the platform for easy follow-up.
- Native Mobile App: Avaza provides native mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. It is useful to manage projects, track time & send invoices while out of office. Prospective users can signup for a free Avaza account within the app. Once an account is created, users can invite other team members and customers to collaborate with them.
- Automate Processes: Users can leverage project templates to start on new projects, synchronize tasks to calendar application with due dates, or set up automatic reminders, expenses, invoices, and recurring tasks with Avaza.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 614 reviews: