Implementation services will vary based on your requirements. A few sample packages are described below:
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementations
Financial-Chart of Accounts
SelectHub can provide financial functional experts and a Data/Database Administrator (DBA), if necessary. The answers to the following questions help determine the project’s complexity and costs:
- Size of account groups (expense, income/revenue, etc.)
- Integrity of data tables
- Number and kind of cost centers
- Existing data environment weighs heavily on the financial package selected (e.g., SAP vs Oracle vs Infor, etc.)
Product Data Management & Product Lifecycle Management (PDM/PLM)
PDM/PLM controls product information while ERP plans how products/services are manufactured, sold and serviced respectively. PDM/PLM and ERP often work hand-in-hand.
SelectHub integrates product data and documents into ERP systems, as well as the following:
- Integrate to a PDM/PLM system
- Data conversions to new ERP
- Set up Bill of Materials (BOM) manually or imported from an existing PDM/PLM
- Integrate purchase part information in ERP, such as quantity of parts on stock, price, status (e.g. stock or obsolete), etc.
Inventory management is one of the most important aspects of any business because it affects every area of operations from sales to accounting to management to customer service.
SelectHub sets up inventory functions into your chosen ERP system such as shipping, logistics, orders, billing and inventory control.
For multiple system modules and complex systems, SelectHub has access to the staff you need:
- ERP Tools Administration
- PLM/PDM experts
- Financial personnel
- Supply Chain Management
- Organizational Change Management experts