What is Zycus?
Industry Specialties: Serves procurement teams for a variety of industries
Zycus iSource is a cloud-based platform that focuses on enhancing savings visibility and strengthening sourcing projects through quicker sourcing cycles. It can handle complex, larger-scale sourcing projects while also opening up avenues for more stakeholder participation.
It can quickly deal with instant sourcing projects while being able to scale with a business as it grows. Even the largest companies can make room for more line items and suppliers all while tying them to single sourcing projects or events.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Zycus?
Key differentiators & advantages of Zycus
- Scale With Your Business: Zycus iSource is scalable and can handle over 10,000 line items as well as over 200 suppliers.
- Shorten Sourcing Cycles: Users of Zycus iSource have reported shortening their sourcing cycles by between 5% and 15%.
- Boost Your Visibility: This system provides an instant look into statistics and savings visibility which gives users the ability to make quick, action-oriented decisions.
- Improve Stakeholder Collaboration: Giving stakeholders an easier way to participate in large-scale sourcing projects keeps everyone on the same page. This guarantees that owners and stakeholders are kept up to date about how projects are moving forward.
Zycus iSource has been adopted by numerous Global 1000 businesses across a wide array of industries. Some of their customers include Weatherford, Energizer, Celgene and Rockwell Automation.
- RFx Management: With a simple drag-and-drop interface, Zycus iSource makes RFx creation easy without taking up valuable resources doing so. The Quick Source tool lets users create RFx documents on a single page.
- Supplier Management: Users can stay on top of supplier relationships with built-in ranking systems, what-if evaluations and more. This lets you ensure that suppliers have all of the necessary qualifications in place before beginning any long-term partnerships.
- Customizable Workflows: Approval workflows can be set up to automatically trigger based on the unique requirements set by a business.
- Easy Contract Management: Zycus iSource allows users to pull all pricing and non-pricing information from a sourcing event and place it directly into a contract.
- Web Portals: Accessible web portals give suppliers a place to log in and conduct their business. Easy connections to projects and collaborative tools enable communication and performance management.
Zycus iSource Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Zycus customers and suppliers can visit the Contact Us portion of Zycus’s website to submit technical support emails, or email [email protected] directly.
phonePhone: Users can call +1.800.409.3507 or +1.866.363.6625 toll-free or 00.800.9928.7111 internationally.
schoolTraining: Customers can access Zycus University for webinars, customizable training located on or off-site and a comprehensive Champion Program that provides 8-10 hours of training and certification. Users can also access a Knowledge Hub that contains webinars, whitepapers, ebooks, podcasts and more.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets via the Contact Us area of Zycus’ website.