What is Tradeshift?
Industry Specialties: Serves supply chain procurement industries
Tradeshift is a web-based platform focused on boosting collaboration with suppliers and streamlining the invoicing process. Users can speed up payment approvals and report deliveries to boost the efficiency of their teams while cutting out tedious manual data entry.
Users can leverage customizable rule-sets to ensure accurate invoicing practices before seeking approvals. It helps companies adapt to the unique and ever-fluctuating needs of sellers and small businesses while tailoring successful strategies through procure-to-pay inclusions.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Tradeshift?
Key differentiators & advantages of Tradeshift
- Better Supplier Connections: Tradeshift connects suppliers and businesses to streamline invoicing, product collaboration and transaction speeds. Both parties can access a unified location to communicate and comply with contract terms. Speed up onboarding and give suppliers an intuitive place to do business.
- End-to-End Supply Chain Payment Support: This system gives users the ability to digitally control their invoices, payment programs and more. Connect, digitize, manage and customize accounting practices for more accuracy and less time spent on daily procurement and payment tasks.
- Commerce for All: Tradeshift is for businesses of all sizes and aims to give smaller companies a level playing field while still supporting more complex operations.
- 100% Accounts Payable Automation: Tradeshift Pay eliminates manual tasks and opens up time and resources normally spent correcting manual entry errors. Take all documents and processes digital while accessing them from anywhere in the world.
- Keep Your Favorite Apps: The included Tradeshift App module lets users extend the power of Tradeshift Pay with hundreds of available integrations. Integrate with legacy systems or modern services like Amazon, Paypal, Intuit Payments, Digital Signing and more.
- Cloud-Based Benefits: Tradeshift is a cloud-based solution that eliminates the need for lengthy on-premise setups. The cloud offers document security, additional storage, real-time updates and usually an accessible cost of entry for smaller businesses.
Tradeshift is a widely adopted procurement and supply chain accounting platform with customers across the globe. Some of their clients include Air France, Citizens Bank, Heinz, DHL and more.
- Supplier Onboarding: Tradeshift provides strong onboarding to a digital environment that they guarantee with a Service Level Agreement. Easy and intuitive invoicing interfaces along with a powerful seller experience makes onboarding easy. A dedicated team of onboarding experts can help get things running for a quick ROI.
- Financial Management: Control financial tasks with dynamic discounting, flexible financing and virtual credit cards. Users can switch between bank and user-funded solutions, leverage early payment programs with supplier segmentation, and connect multiple bank accounts to a single system for easy access.
- No Integration Needed: Adopt a modern and manageable buying experience into your e-procurement tools. There is no lengthy delay required to get up and running with this software.
- Marketplace Manager: Create a marketplace that lets employees shop while also accessing all supplier content and punchouts. It also allows for the creation of a public spot market to better collaborate while discovering new suppliers.
- Mobile Apps: Stay on the move with access to integrations and important documentation through internet-enabled devices. Don’t stay chained to a desk with Tradeshift Buy and Pay.
Tradeshift Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users should log in through the Tradeshift support portal, fill out their information and submit a ticket to receive technical support.
phonePhone: Users should log in through the Tradeshift support portal, fill out their information and submit a ticket to receive technical support.
schoolTraining: Users can find webinars and a searchable knowledge base through the Tradeshift support portal. Training is also available through the Tradeshift University BETA program.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tech support tickets through Tradehift’s support portal. Experts can offer a more personalized support experience through the use of Tradeshift account information.