What is Proactis?
Industry Specialties: Serves IT, wholesale, chemical, oil and energy industries.
Proactics provides cloud-based, comprehensive business process automation and spend management solutions for B2B organizations. It operates through The Business Network, a free portal, from which organizations can set up business listings, showcase their products and connect with qualified buyers.
In 2017, Hubwoo was acquired by the Proactis group. Since then, the partnership has resulted in enhanced offerings that involve end-to-end spend management and B2B e-commerce solutions to its users. It integrates with all types of procurement systems or ERP. It comes with convenient-to-use inclusions that drive compliance requisitioning, adoption, and cost savings by reducing the inefficiencies in the accounts payable process.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Proactis?
Key differentiators & advantages of Proactis
- Higher Cost Savings: Proactis includes a set of tools that help business enterprises with the spend management process. Effective spend management results in higher cost savings that help achieve increased operational profit.
- Greater Efficiency: Automation of tasks and processes like research, buying and payment can save valuable time and employee effort. Automation leads to increased organizational productivity and cost-efficiency, thanks to employees being able to focus on more important tasks.
- Improved Transparency: Real-time data insights enable users to understand and closely monitor the processes involved in procurement. Data insights also boost transparency, which helps managers make educated decisions for better operational performance.
- More Value: Proactis helps drive more value from the user’s procurement tasks through streamlined processes, robust source-to-contract tools that help select and manage suppliers, business contracts and much more, all through a single interface.
Proactis customers are from a variety of industries, including computer science, wholesale, chemicals, oil and energy, banking, computer hardware, civil engineering, retail, pharmaceuticals, construction and more.
- Procurement Control Solutions & Source-to-Contract: Proactis offers tools for purchasing professionals that support the overall purchase process. This lowers procurement expenses and helps improve operating profits.
- Contract Management & Source-to-Contract: By using this tool, users can record and store contracts, obtain real-time data insights about the firm’s financial liabilities and keep a well-maintained contract portfolio.
- Spend Control & Purchase-to-Pay: Increased compliance with authorized procedures, invoice process automation and more helps bring improved visibility and control to spending within the business.
- Sourcing Software: Proactis consists of several collaborative, flexible and reliable features that enable users to perform effective sourcing procedures. It also helps users create structured, visible and easy-to-track processes.
- The Business Network: The suite comes with The Business Network that helps businesses create cost-effective buyer-supplier relationships. Suppliers can connect with thousands of enterprises through one secure network. Similarly, buyers can connect with verified suppliers, collaborate and close the best deals.
Hubwoo Suite Support
Email: Dedicated support emails are available on the Support page. Users can access dedicated email IDs after selecting the suitable options to find help.
Phone: Dedicated helpline numbers of support teams are available on the Support page. Users can access the contact number after selecting the right options to find help. To book a tailored demo, users can call at + 1 (757) 283-9797.
Training: Users need to click the Resources drop-down tab to access the ‘Guides and Tools’ page.
Tickets: No such information is available on the website.