What is Coupa Procurement?
Industry Specialties: Serves industries that require procurement
Coupa Procurement aims to bring the ease of consumer shopping to your daily processes. With a focus on attaining full visibility, control and management of your spend, it can streamline and optimize time-intensive tasks.
Its modern design makes adoption across an entire business easy while it’s visibility features give managers valuable information regarding demand and planning. Simple purchase requisitions and order processes are trackable in real-time as well.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Coupa Procurement?
Key differentiators & advantages of Coupa Procurement
- Gain Spend Visibility: This suite allows users to maximize pre-approved spend and gain valuable visibility into the entirety of your purchase-to-pay processes.
- Maximize Spend Usage: Users can track purchase requisitions and order processes in real-time to maximize pre-approved spend usage.
- Easy to Adopt: A modern design and easy-to-access list of features and tools make adoption easy for procurement teams and suppliers.
- Save Time: Adoption of a company-wide procurement system gives users an enhanced environment to simplify tedious tasks and boost efficiency.
- Minimize Errors: Users can reduce human errors by leveraging tools within the system while cutting down on resources spent fixing input errors.
Coupa Procurement has been adopted by numerous businesses across the country and beyond. Some of their customers include Frontier Airlines, Arizona Federal, The Container Store, and The Adidas Group.
- Simple Purchase Requisitions: Helpful tools guide users through their buying processes while bringing preferred products to the surface. Users also benefit from alerts that show discounts and other advantageous terms.
- Seamless Open Buy Shopping: Coupa Open Buy provides a centralized area for price comparison across all suppliers. Both punchouts and hosted catalogs are included.
- SOW-Based Spend Management: Flexible forms help guide users through the process of entering the correct data for SOW-based processes. These tools also let users submit work details and timesheets online to track performance.
- Budget Tracking: Manage your budget in real-time to get a better idea of spending impact before purchases are approved. Budget meters included in real-time dashboards help track spend.
- Fraud Detection: Spend Guard uses AI and machine learning to help detect fraud and errors across the entirety of your spend.
- Faster Approvals: Leverage mobile and email-based tools to boost approval speed. Everyone involved in approval can check purchase requisition status and approve or reject it anywhere on an internet-enabled device.
Coupa Procurement Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Support is mainly conducted through web-tickets or phone calls, depending on your level of support package.
phonePhone: Phone support is available at all levels of purchase, but it only covers severe problems for those in the Basic Support category. Support can be reached via +1-800-385-7830.
schoolTraining: Interested users can enroll in online or in-person courses to better their understanding of the software suite. Certifications are available upon completion of specific courses in Coupa University.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through Coupa Procurement’s website and will be answered in a timely manner.