What is Scoro?
Industry Specialties: Serves professional services industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Scoro
- Customization: Set permissions for individual users, select PDF templates for invoices, create custom reports and views and add custom fields to almost any feature.
- Mobility: Available as a mobile app for Apple or Android smartphones, it enables easy access and notifications.
- Integration: Has many integration options and syncs with users’ current calendar application. Connect Scoro with file storage, sync financial information with accounting software and more.
- Visibility: Reports and dashboards provide insights for an overall view of the business. Keeps related responsibilities together on one page and lets users manage budgets and project portfolios from one dashboard.
- Improve Efficiency: Automates routine tasks like creating invoices and converting quotes into purchase orders. Leverages automation to reduce errors and free up employees for more important tasks.
- Project Management: Manage budgets, a project portfolio and planned tasks from one central page. Allocate billable and non-billable work and stay aware of the team’s progress in real time.
- Work Scheduling and Tracking: Has a planner that provides a visual overview of deadlines, individual employees’ workload, open slots and potential over-bookings. Link projects and events with a shared team calendar. Manage tasks by priorities, deadlines, statuses and projects using task lists.
- Financial Management: Automate invoice reminders, send invoices as PDF files and keep track of purchases and costs with financial management features. Advanced capabilities include forecasting, budget scenario comparison and the option to set multi-currency custom rates based on team members, clients or projects.
- Customer Relationship Management: Manage customers with an intuitive contact list. View communication history, invoices, projects, quotes, orders and contact information on one page. Search, sort or filter contacts based on location, latest activity and more.
- Quoting and Sales: Compiles quotes, sends them as PDFs and converts them into purchase orders. Provides an overview of the sales funnel.
- Reporting and Dashboard: The dashboard displays real-time company data like KPIs, actionable items and conversions. Generates financial reports and displays what the team is spending time on, missed deadlines and unassigned tasks.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Reporting features aren’t robust.
- Integration with accounting tools is not seamless.
- Finding information within the software is not easy.
Scoro Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Scoro comes equipped with a control center that allows users to create, transfer and assign tasks. It also generates alerts automatically from the calendar. It is user-friendly, and the interface is intuitive. Its advertising management tool is also quite helpful. Many users find the cost prohibitive, and it does not support Gantt charts. Integrations with Outlook and QuickBooks aren't smooth.
Based on 299 reviews: