What is Sciforma?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Sciforma is an online management software suite that can be tailored to suit the needs of organizations. It offers a flexible interface that can be configured according to the unique environment of a company. It is deployable on-premise or as a SaaS.
It provides robust and scalable inclusions that help businesses minimize risks and maximize benefits. It offers end-to-end support with modules that strengthen functional, strategic and executional management.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sciforma?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sciforma
- Transparent Communication: Sciforma facilitates effective and open communication within the team through informative reports and insightful metrics.
- Templates: Sciforma comes bundled with pre-existing templates and other collateral, including KPIs and reports that enable managers to work more efficiently.
- Centralized Monitoring: Sciforma provides a central authority to track the quality of projects, coordination, workflows, project processes, metrics and more. This reduces leakage and increases transparency.
- Project Learning: Sciforma’s intuitive platform uses experiences from previous projects for the continuous improvement of all future projects.
- User-Friendly Interface: It offers a user-friendly interface that is accessible through internet-enabled smart devices, including computers, smartphones and tablets.
- Compatibility: Sciforma is compatible with all operating systems and does not require additional installations to be accessed.
- Dashboards: It offers consolidated dashboards that provide capabilities like summary and details of the status of portfolios, projects and resources.
- Robust and Adaptable: Sciforma features robust and adaptable tools that address all the critical functionalities of enterprise management — planning, strategy, project and program management and business intelligence. Its comprehensive platform serves various teams like IT, capital projects and research and development of an organization.
Sciforma serves various industries, including transportation, aerospace, software and IT services.
- Extensions: Sciforma’s suite offers numerous extensions for users to extend their data models without any configuration. It lets businesses define their data views and various data processes.
- Plans and Tracks Projects: It helps business managers draw the structure of various projects and track their status. Its Project Scheduler with Gantt view feature helps create a project structure, review resource assignments, identify job classifications and more. It helps assess project status in terms of cost, scope and trends.
- Team Management: It offers tools to track team members, deadlines and assignments. It has a Team Portal that allows the staff to view upcoming assignments, calendar requests and other assigned tasks. Its Time Tracking feature offers reports of pertinent data through planned assignments for better planning and execution.
- Scalable: It offers functionalities that help organizations scale without limits. It can be customized to the current requirements of the businesses and evolves with growing needs.
- Easy-to-Use Platform: It offers a fluid platform for managers who are averse to change by being highly accessible. The interface is simplified for new users to understand and not get lost.
- Minimizes Risks: Sciforma automates various enterprise management processes, thereby saving time and leading to enhanced productivity. It helps companies reduce project failure rates, cost overruns and time spent on manual calculations.
Sciforma Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email inquiries can be sent to [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone queries can be directed to (408) 354 0144.
schoolTraining: The Sciforma website offers online resources like brochures, webinars, ebooks, whitepapers and blogs to optimize the product as per the needs.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets for product demonstration through Sciforma’s demo section.