What is ProofHub?
Industry Specialties: Serves small and medium-sized businesses
ProofHub is a cloud-based solution that helps manage, collaborate and discuss work with clients and team members at a central location. It helps managers prepare notes and to-do lists, discuss plans and lay down daily tasks, calendar milestones and Gantt charts. Project requirements and deadlines can be drilled down for team members by sharing files, notes, timesheets and schedules.
Its reporting engine generates customized reports for managers to monitor project progress and resource utilization. Its proofing tool eliminates shuffling back and forth between files and emails by allowing stakeholders to discuss and finalize documents in a single window. Its centralized workspace streamlines review processes and allows content collaborations. It includes modules for time tracking and resource planning.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ProofHub?
Key differentiators & advantages of ProofHub
- Easy-to-Use: Non-technical users can benefit from its intuitive and user-friendly capabilities. Organize teams by function or other parameters for neat layouts and data security. Receive prompt notifications on tasks, project status and milestones.
- Versatile: Save time and flexibility by syncing calendars with Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal and other external modules. Import text files, documents, employee data and discussions from Basecamp. Upscale or downscale according to project and company requirements. Handle multiple projects simultaneously and add advanced capabilities like Casper Mode.
- Extensive Support: Access its extensive knowledge base to get queries addressed through use cases, FAQs and tutorial videos. Get regular updates on software issues and product features. Communicate via active social media platforms like Twitter handle and Facebook page.
- Integrations: Integrate with popular third-party modules like Dropbox, iCal, FreshBooks, OneDrive, Google Drive, Outlook, Box and more. Use APIs to transport data easily and effortlessly.
- Mobile Application: Manage projects, clients and tasks on-the-go with its mobile application that is available for iOS and Android and Windows users. Get accessibility anytime, anywhere, using mobiles or tablets. Handle remote workers efficiently with a simple mobile interface.
ProofHub provides project management and collaboration tools to industries like healthcare, real estate, IT and software, marketing, entertainment, not-for-profit and more. It helps over 85,000 customers globally improve coordination, collaboration and project execution. Its powerful features and scalable model makes it easily adaptable for all kinds of customers, including freelancers and large enterprises.
- Centralized Workspace: Organize, plan and collaborate on multiple projects using a centralized workspace. Create private workspaces to manage projects and store files, tasks and conversations. Assign projects to various clients or teams and a dedicated project manager to ensure timely progress. View projects in the main dashboard in card or list format. Simplify task management by setting up Kanban boards and workflows. Customize team workflows, monitor time taken, attach files and add labels.
- List and Task Management: Group similar tasks in groups and add subtasks to manage complex projects. Apply list and related tasks to Gantt charts while enabling time tracking and milestones to achieve. Measure productivity and accountability by enabling start and finish dates for tasks and subtasks. Apply labels and a filtering procedure to organize different stages of a project. View tasks in Kanban boards or default list views and adjust them according to various stages of business processes.
- Group Chat: Streamline communication team communication with a built-in browser chat tool. Start individual or group conversation in real-time once users are added. Let teams share files and documents and update team members of project progress. Add clients to relevant projects for collaboration and reduce unnecessary emails and meetings. Get prompt client approvals by attaching messages with files and apprise them of project updates.
- Proofing: Streamline feedback process using the proofing tool. Teams can provide feedback in real-time on multiple content types, including PNG, PDF and JPEG. Let teams, stakeholders and clients view approvals and comments in real-time. View comments as a thread after revisions. Highlight sections of interest using mark-up tools.
- Reporting: Identify inefficiencies, resource utilization and project progress with reports about time and tasks, resources, project progress snapshots, milestones and burn up charts. Get a snapshot of upcoming projects in the reporting dashboard. Identify projects that are not on track through ‘slipping reports’. Use data to analyze tasks, resources utilized, time logged and project completion roadmap. Visualize team progress through burn up charts for every project.
- Time Tracking: Track project completion time and avoid overstepping budget limits. Monitor tasks and subtasks via manual or automated time tracking mode. Link individual project timesheets with external modules like FreshBooks for seamless client invoicing. Set time estimates for individual tasks and use reports to compare projected time against actual time spent on tasks.
- White Labeling: Customize domain names for websites to find projects easily. Add brand value with personalized themes, appearances and logos while leaving a positive impression on clients.
This product has the following limitations as of writing this review:
- No system to manage notifications.
- Limited third-party integrations.
- Requires a learning curve to optimally utilize its features.
- Lists have to be created before tasks in boards.
mail_outlineEmail: Email queries can be sent to [email protected]
phonePhone: This information is not available currently.
schoolTraining: ProofHub’s site features FAQs, articles and support videos on various topics related to product set-up and issues faced.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets through ProofHub’s site.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 108 reviews: