What is ProjectManager?
ProjectManager is web-based and combines powerful planning and scheduling features with collaboration tools for teams. One can easily create new projects, plan out and schedule tasks, allocate resources and assets and monitor progress from a single dashboard. The product integrates with MS Project, allowing users to import plans and customize security settings. It also integrates with MS Excel, MS Word, Google Docs, and more. Core features include real-time dashboards, Gantt charts, tasks, instant reports, timesheets, team workload management, scheduling, to-do lists, resource management, team collaboration, chats & discussions, online file storage, templates, advanced reports, groups, custom security, and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ProjectManager?
Key differentiators & advantages of ProjectManager
- Online Gantt Charts- End users can create interactive Gantt charts online and share project plans online. ProjectManager.com has online Gantt chart tools that help users and their teams plan, schedule and update their projects in real-time. It’s easy to create Gantt charts in seconds, with ProjectManager.com's cloud-based, interactive planning tool. It also provides advanced Gantt chart features that rival MS Project, without the cost or hassle of legacy tools. Anyone can use the software to plan projects, assign tasks, track progress and collaborate with teams.
- Real-Time Dashboard Tools- ProjectManager offers dashboard widgets that help monitor tasks, teams, costs, health and more. With ProjectManager.com, one can see instantly how their tasks, team, and projects are progressing.
- Scheduling- Creating project schedules online has never been easier with the help of ProjectManager. One can make online Gantt charts, schedule tasks & milestones, manage teams, and collaborate on projects with one software.
- Time Tracking Tools- Time Tracking is simple with the help of ProjectManager as the product provides scheduling software, timesheet software and task management tools all in one. End users can schedule tasks according to their team’s availability, and re-allocate work in just one click when they need to manage their workload. Plus, end users' team can update their timesheets anywhere and send them to the end user for approval.
- Reporting- ProjectManager provides project reporting tools that help end users monitor every aspect of their project and their teams. They’ll always know where they stand with real-time dashboard provided by the product and the executive-ready reports can be printed, viewed or shared in just one click.
- Planning- With ProjectManager, users and their teams can plan projects, track progress and collaborate online with planning tools and more.