What is Project.net?
Project.net can help you solve all of these problems and more. Our software provides a range of features and functionality that can help anyone who works on projects. We won’t lie; our tools, like most project portfolio management tools, were originally developed to help manage IT projects and departments. But the features that have evolved to help with productivity and collaboration are equally useful to people developing new products and providing professional services. Features that provide visibility, accountability and strategic alignment are useful across organizations rely heavily on project teams.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Project.net?
Key differentiators & advantages of Project.net
- Give your projects a home. Once your project information is well organized, it is so much simpler to keep information up to date and find the information you need.
- Capture project information at the source. It’s easier and the quality of the information is better.
- Create a work plan with the right level of detail that you can realistically keep up-to-date. Our high-performance scheduling and redesigned UI make it fast & easy.
- You can get there from here. We believe in breaking major organizational change into more easily digested parts. Together we'll create a road map that will help you get from where you are to where you’d like to be, and help you take the next best step in that direction.
- Your project may have a home, but it’s not isolated. It exists in an environment with other IT systems that, when combined with your project information, could really be useful. We’ll show you how to make the most of these opportunities.