What is Planview?
Planview is a cloud-based portfolio and resource management software that empowers organizations to achieve greater levels of control over their ever-changing environment by integrating business process management of strategies, services, and projects within a single solution. Helps organizations build roadmaps and programs needed to accelerate digital transformation, optimize funding, and time-to-market for innovative products and services. It focuses on rich portfolio analytics and reporting that provides large organizations with the required visibility to make decisions that drive their businesses forward. Offers businesses a range of unique features such as agile project management, customization, collaboration, learning and support, budgeting, resource management, task management, reporting, and other conventional project management functionalities. Enterprises are able to plan for success with tools for financial and capital planning, dashboards, and more. Comes with an integrated project management module, Projectplace so as to bring teams together to get things done, no matter where they work from.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Planview?
Key differentiators & advantages of Planview
- Project Plan: Planview PPM Pro helps enterprises deliver projects on-time, within budget. It allows for developing schedules and milestones that keep resources on track for maximum impact and dashboards for performance insight.
- Team Engagement: Planview PPM Pro allows organizations to visualize the flow of work and progress across every team projects and their commitments. It facilitates team members to share feedback, ideas, and questions instantly.
- Outcome-centric Roadmaps: With Planview PPM Pro, Portfolio Managers can utilize the product roadmaps so as to synchronize schedules, milestones, releases, and financials of each outcome with critical information associated with the projects.
- Investment Ranking: The software provides a platform to rank and analyze investments by Key Performance Indicators and compare them with what-if scenarios. Organizations can set financial targets to optimize portfolios.
- 200+ out-of-the-box Reports: With Planview PPM Pro, organizations can make informed decisions at every step and provide C-level performance visibility and governance. It includes standard reports to make better portfolio decisions.
- Native Mobile Apps: With Projectplace component apps for iOS and Android, users can visualize workflow with kanban boards, collaborate with team members, manage and share documents, and schedule their professional and personal tasks from their mobile devices.