What is Planisware?
Industry Specialties: Serves new product development (NPD), engineering, maintenance and small scale production industries
Planisware is a management-focused system that offers various features, including cost scheduling, risk management, collaboration and more. Its machine learning capabilities enable faster and more accurate project movement./div>
Customers can increase end-to-end visibility and improve decision making using analytics and reports. It can manage resources, portfolio prioritization and cost control from one integrated location. It is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Planisware?
Key differentiators & advantages of Planisware
- Easy Project Control: Simplifies project management and task delegation through several features, including interactive Gantt charts, cost-to-completion tracking, resource management, milestone tracking and time and expense tracking.
- Reduces Projects Delays: Offers valuable insights into team availability and helps analyze staff’s time distribution into project and non-project activities, thereby optimizing workload and reducing project delays.
- Manages Cost: Its cost management feature helps users plan and forecast the project’s financial performance in real-time. Facilitates overall budget management or under various heads like labor, equipment or materials.
- Informed Decision-Making: Supports intelligent decision-making processes based on past findings, regular data monitoring and real-time forecasts. Provides tangible methods to measure a project’s impact and profits.
Planisware Enterprise delivers project portfolio management for new product development (NPD), engineering, maintenance, small scale production and R&D organizations.
- Shapes Strategy: Organizations can shape their strategy and assess results accordingly using different buckets such as roadmaps, budgets and investments.
- Manages Project Portfolios: Predicts investment scenarios through simulations, allowing companies to prioritize and define their project portfolios.
- Integrated Solution: Its cohesive user interface provides organizations with an end-to-end integrated solution.
- Enhances Visibility: Gain visibility and manage resources through numerous tools, including capacity planning, resource scheduling and time tracking.
- Improves Team Collaboration: Facilitates sustained engagement within the staff and improvises team collaboration through social networking and knowledge management.
Planisware Enterprise Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: For online support, email [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone queries can be directed at the company’s toll-free number 1 888 752 6479.
schoolTraining: It offers various training options that include white papers, blogs and FAQs . It also offers a certification program that offers over 40 hours of instructor-led online training sessions.
local_offerTickets: Customers can log in through its customer portal to get information and updates on all Planisware products and services. It also provides access to support, product documentation and exclusive content.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 57 reviews: