What is Planisware Enterprise PPM?
Planisware is a management-focused system that provides cost scheduling, risk management, boosted collaboration and more to businesses of all sizes. Its machine learning capabilities help move projects along faster with more accuracy.
It increases visibility from end-to-end and backs up decision making with analytics and reports. It helps manage resources, portfolio prioritization, cost control and more all through one integrated location.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Planisware Enterprise PPM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Planisware Enterprise PPM
- Easy Project Control: It simplifies the management of different projects for organizations. Packed with several features including interactive Gantt charts, cost-to-completion tracking, resource management, milestone tracking and time and expense tracking, it simplifies controlling projects and delegation of tasks.
- Reduces Projects Delays: It offers valuable insights into the availability of various teams of an organization. It also analyzes staff’s time distribution into project and non-project activities, thereby optimizing workload and reducing project delays.
- Manages Cost: Its cost management feature helps users plan and forecast the financial performance of a project in real-time. It also facilitates overall budget management or under various heads including labor, equipment or materials.
- Informed Decision-Making: It enables intelligent decision-making processes for its users based on past findings, regular data monitoring and real-time forecasts. It provides tangible methods to measure a project’s impact and profits.
Planisware Enterprise offers project portfolio management for New Product Development (NPD), Engineering, Maintenance and Small Scale Production and R&D organizations.
- Shapes Strategy: It helps organizations shape their strategy and assess results accordingly by providing different buckets such as roadmaps, budgets and investments.
- Manages Portfolio of Projects: It predicts investment scenarios through simulations, thereby allowing the organizations to prioritize and define their project portfolios.
- Integrated Solution: Its cohesive user interface offers an end-to-end integrated solution to organizations.
- Enhances Visibility: Packed with tools such as capacity planning, resource scheduling, and time tracking, it helps organizations gain visibility and manage their resources.
- Improves Team Collaboration: It facilitates sustained engagement within the staff and improvises team collaboration with the help of social networking and knowledge management.
Planisware Enterprise Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Quick online support is available through Planisware’s support email at [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone queries can be directed at the company’s toll free number 1 888 752 6479.
schoolTraining: Planisware has a support site that answers frequently asked questions about the product. Planisware also provides a Certification Program that has over 40 hours of instructor-led training sessions online to configure and update Planisware implementations.