What is Pivotal Tracker?
Pivotal Tracker is cloud-based agile project management product designed primarily for software development experts to facilitate collaboration between teams, assign activities, prioritize tasks, and set deadlines. Status, workflow, conversations, and documents are accessible to the entire team from the same real-time view and the estimated time required to completion is automatically calculated based on the past efficiency of the team so product owners know where things stand and let developers spend time on work instead of reporting it. Facilitates stories which can be tracked with full-text search with provisions for comments to let it evolve based on feedback. It also offers a shared calendar that displays status, daily assignment, and future availability of resources. Users can leverage a guided iteration-planning tool that helps them prioritize activities and break down tasks with built-in charts to track on important KPIs.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Pivotal Tracker?
Key differentiators & advantages of Pivotal Tracker
- Automatic Planning Estimation: Pivotal Tracker automates the calculation of time estimates required to complete a single task or the entire project based on the average number of story points completed in the past. This helps project managers do proper planning and set realistic targets.
- Multi-project Workspaces: Pivotal Tracker provides workspaces to arrange projects side-by-side for an accessible view with a drag-and-drop feature to move stories between projects. 'My Work' panel lists the stories owned by a user to keep him aligned with all his work across multiple teams.
- Native Mobile App: Pivotal Tracker provides native iOS and Android mobile apps for 'on-the-go' team members to help them know exactly what’s happening at any given time, and puts the ability to create or respond to stories in the palm of their hand. Users can manage their workspaces and access project analytics that let them dig deep into details.
- Third Party Integration: Pivotal Tracker provides pre-built integrations with a variety of business applications ranging from time tracking, analytics, collaboration, productivity and more such as Slack, GitHub, Jira, etc. It also provides a REST API to create custom integrations for specific business requirements.
- Task Management: With Pivotal Tracker, users can create checklists, big or small to keep inline with all the story duties and mark them off as they get completed.
- Analytics: Analytics gives an overview of the team’s performance with different visualizations such as Burnup, Cumulative Flow, and Cycle Time reports. These reports can be drilled down further for a closer look at a project's health by iterations, epics, releases, and more so that the team can identify bottlenecks and eliminate them.
Pivotal Tracker Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 284 reviews: