What is Clarity PPM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Clarity PPM helps businesses enhance their delivery of programs and projects. It helps companies efficiently manage their workforce, products, services and finances. It can help users formulate and execute strategic business and investment decisions.
It can be implemented as an on-premise solution or a cloud-based service and can either be hosted or delivered as a SaaS. It offers accessibility via web browser and mobile devices.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Clarity PPM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Clarity PPM
- Centralized Setup: Its centralized setup lets organizations manage their resources, projects and budgets effectively. Using scorecards, businesses can effectively compare and analyze requirements throughout their portfolios.
- Financial Transparency: It helps manage budgets and enhances cash flows by granting them control of billing and invoicing.
- Project Control: It offers various tools to give users end-to-end control of their projects, including managing costs, schedules and the status of various projects.
- Analysis of Application Portfolio: It provides useful insights for in-depth analysis of application portfolios. Organizations can leverage analytics to make intelligent decisions regarding consolidation, investment or consolidation of applications.
- Assesses Investment Portfolio: It helps organizations measure up their portfolio of investments against business indicators including break-even analysis, return on investment, expanding revenue and more.
- In-App Collaboration: It offers in-app collaboration and Excel grids to manage various budgetary allocations. It combines financial monitoring and forecasting through difficult projections, thereby managing both manpower and financial resources.
- Scalability: Clarity PPM is designed with multiple product levels that ensure that its business and project management scope can be scaled to match the company’s growth.
Clarity PPM offers solutions to small, mid-sized and large enterprises. It has helped numerous businesses transition to a digital project management environment.
- Strategic Roadmaps: It eliminates organizational fatigue by offering quick and hassle-free investment planning. Businesses can plan their investments with the simple drag-and-drop feature and a multi-dimensional roadmap.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: It helps organizations stay on course with their investment targets with functions such as grouping and charting on spreadsheets. Business owners can customize the investment types for their companies along with the period.
- Consolidated View of Staff Performance: It provides a consolidated view of personnel, the projects they are handling and their availability. This simplifies scheduling for the manager and the allocation of tasks to employees with the help of features such as telescoping and pinning.
- Drag-and-Drop Tool: Clarity PPM’s drag-and-drop road-mapping module helps accelerate an organization’s digital transformation. Users can create new business initiatives and allocate budgets to them with just a few clicks. They can also allocate, define and track resources and teams across the portfolio.
- Information Access: It provides access to data required to make a detailed analysis of a company’s application portfolio. This access helps users make smart business decisions in terms of their potential investments, consolidation, development and retirement of applications.
- Portfolio Standards and Metrics: Clarity PPM is designed to set portfolio standards and metrics that help assess portfolio investments against existing business indicators, including break-even analysis, ROI, revenue enhancement and quality improvisation. Its KPI tracker module offers various pre-defined KPIs and an advanced analytics module for deeper insight into the company’s performance.
- Data Extraction: It offers a data extraction module that allows users to extract data from its platform to third-party applications.
Clarity PPM Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is not listed.
phonePhone: Phone support is not listed.
schoolTraining: The Clarity PPM website offers resources such as blogs and e-books to help understand the product and its use better.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets through Clarity PPM’s contact page.
Clarity PPM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 253 reviews: