What is Clarity PPM?
Industry Specialties: Serves enterprise businesses, mid-sized businesses
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Clarity PPM
- Centralized Setup: Lets organizations manage their resources, projects and budgets effectively with a centralized setup. Compare and analyze requirements throughout portfolios using scorecards.
- Financial Transparency: Manage budgets and enhance cash flows by granting control of billing and invoicing.
- Project Control: Gives users end-to-end control of their projects, including managing costs, schedules and the status of various projects.
- Analysis of Application Portfolio: Provides useful insights for in-depth analysis of application portfolios. Leverage analytics to make intelligent decisions regarding consolidation, investment or consolidation of applications.
- Assesses Investment Portfolio: Helps organizations measure up their portfolio of investments against business indicators, including break-even analysis, return on investment, expanding revenue and more.
- In-App Collaboration: Offers in-app collaboration and Excel grids to manage budgetary allocations. Manage both manpower and financial resources by combining financial monitoring and forecasting through difficult projections.
- Scalability: It has multiple product levels to ensure that its business and project management scope can be scaled to match the company’s growth.
- Strategic Roadmaps: Offers hassle-free investment planning to eliminate organizational fatigue. Plan investments with the simple drag-and-drop feature and a multi-dimensional roadmap.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Helps organizations stay on course with their investment targets with functions such as grouping and charting on spreadsheets. Customize the investment types and period to fit business requirements.
- Consolidated View of Staff Performance: Provides a consolidated view of personnel, the projects they are handling and their availability. Simplifies scheduling and employee task allocation with the help of features like telescoping and pinning.
- Drag-and-Drop Tool: A drag-and-drop roadmapping module accelerates an organization’s digital transformation. Create new business initiatives and allocate budgets with just a few clicks. Allocate, define and track resources and teams across portfolios.
- Information Access: Provides access to data required for a detailed analysis of a company’s application portfolio. Make smart business decisions in potential investments, consolidation, development and retirement of applications.
- Portfolio Standards and Metrics: Set portfolio standards and metrics that help assess portfolio investments against existing business indicators, including break-even analysis, ROI, revenue enhancement and quality improvisation. Offers pre-defined KPIs and an advanced analytics module for deeper insight into the company’s performance.
- Data Extraction: The data extraction module lets users extract data from its platform to third-party applications.
- The initial learning curve is steep.
- Users find some functions to be complex and difficult to understand.
- Report creation and customization are difficult in the beginning.
Clarity PPM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Clarity PPM provides a robust suite of project management tools that most users find user-friendly. It’s features support all critical project management tasks that help users organize and streamline their processes. When users work on multiple projects, they can split the hours and charge appropriate hours to projects. Data exporting is messy, and resource allocation reporting is robust. Its navigation is cumbersome, and the UI is outdated. It integrates with CICD pipeline tools like Sonar Qube and Junkins. It does not integrate with Sage One.
Based on 253 reviews: