What is Agile PLM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Agile PLM gives organizations visibility across the product lifecycle while also ensuring consistency and regulatory compliance. The program is deployable through the cloud, making it accessible to users at any time and any location, provided an internet connection is available. It centralizes operations to reduce duplicate processes and provide users with actionable insights to optimize production.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Agile PLM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Agile PLM
- Visibility: The program offers dashboards to help users share information and insights from across the product lifecycle.
- Collaboration: Employees from various departments can work together on designs and ensure that all relevant ideas are put into action. Engineering collaboration is a key feature included in the solution and allows everyone to be on the same page when it comes to product developments.
- Accessibility: Agile PLM is available as a cloud-based solution, meaning it’s accessible at any time and any location as long as there’s an internet connection.
- Compliance: The system helps ensure compliance with industry standards. You can also configure your solution so that all of your processes adhere to your unique business requirements.
- Quality Control: The program aligns elements such as workflows and product requirements across the entire lifecycle to ensure consistency.
Agile PLM is an effective solution for businesses in a range of industries that are looking to centralize product development. It can be deployed through the cloud, making it a highly accessible software option.
- Collaborative Environment: The program lets users centralize and manage aspects such as SKUs, finished products, assemblies and sub-assemblies. The user interface offers System Navigators, Quick Views and Structure Navigators, as well. The program gives all users visibility by tracking factors such as products in transition, items in review and issues in resolution.
- Quality Management: Agile PLM helps ensure that developed products are of the highest quality by aligning process preferences, organizational goals and regulatory needs across your company. The system also gives you instant visibility when issues or resolutions occur within the product record.
- Portfolio Management: Distributed task management, Phase Gate project management and dynamic portfolios give users more visibility, regulatory control and development flexibility when working on projects. You can manage resources, deliverables, product development schedules and add dynamic links to other PLM processes in this system. It also includes a Gate chart editor, which offers direct interaction with enterprise PLM process context and gives users more flexibility.
- Cost Management: Agile PLM lets suppliers input whether or not they can meet your company’s volume requirements and cost targets through a secure Request for Quote (RFQ) process. The solution enables your company to interact with various suppliers about elements such as pricing, performance and strategic relationships.
- Governance and Compliance: The system contains a compliance engine that’s integrated with the enterprise product record. The engine offers open workflows, which can be configured to meet a company’s unique requirements. When issues arise, the program supports a resolution in a recorded, complete and closed-loop manner. Design for manufacturing, design for compliance and design for quality also complement one another within the solution.
- Centralized Engineering: This function includes substantive and visual interaction coupled with authoring tools to help with modeling and product creation. The solution lets you easily transfer data from design authoring tools to generate accurate visual representations of assemblies and parts.
- Analytics: Role-based, easy-to-use dashboards provide more visibility into the product lifecycle. This assists with the identification of product risks, quality trends and failure modes to improve product performance and quality.
Agile PLM Suite Support
Support for Agile PLM falls under the Oracle Global Customer Support (GCS) offering.
mail_outlineEmail: Online support is available 24/7 in the Oracle Support Knowledge Base. This platform also contains software updates and information on best practices.
phonePhone: Users can receive assistance via phone by dialing 1-800-223-1711.
schoolTraining: Oracle University offers self-guided, in-person and virtual classroom learning opportunities. Certifications are also available to demonstrate proficiency in specific solutions or methodologies.
local_offerTickets: Cases can be opened online through the Oracle Support Knowledge Base. This platform lets users update, submit and review Service Requests.
Agile PLM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 108 reviews: