What is Oracle HCM Cloud?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle HCM Cloud
- 30-Day Free Trial: Oracle HCM Cloud offers a free trial to help users decide whether adopting it would be good for their business. It provides $300 as free credits, with access to several Oracle Cloud services. These include databases with up to 5 TB of storage, analytics, compute, the container engine for Kubernetes, infrastructure, app development, content and experience, management and security, and integration.
- Improve Business Agility: The software helps businesses be more agile by aligning strategy with organizational goals and priorities and offering great ease of configuration.
- Enhance Operations: It offers end-to-end functionalities to help with recruiting, core HR, talent management, payroll, time tracking and worklife solutions. This results in quicker and smarter decisions, maximized results, greater productivity and lower costs.
- Make Intelligent Decisions: Oracle HCM’s AI technology suggests learning, recommends roles and offers other predictions that can be essential to the business’s day-to-day functioning.
- Encourage Employee Engagement and Productivity: The software uses technologies that lead to enhanced employee engagement and productivity. It helps create humanized experiences via digital assistants, conversational UI, self-guided transactions and intuitive workflows across all devices.
- Engage Customers: Using this software, users can build simple chatbots as well as advanced digital assistants that enable improved customer engagement with the business.
- Optimize Business Efforts: Oracle HCM enables organizations to quickly and effectively implement changes. Decision-makers can leverage predictive analytics, data modeling and reporting tools that help improve business choices and optimize operations.
- Decrease Time-to-Hire: Recruiters can minimize the time invested in hiring by using employee referrals, leveraging recruitment marketing techniques and streamlining onboarding processes.
- Cultivate Talent: Employers are equipped to assess and encourage talent, identify successors, create talent pools and support employee career enhancement plans.
- Enhance Employee Performance: The software provides modern employee performance management through ongoing conversations and practices to align goals with expectations, frequent performance reviews, training and coaching.
- Adapt as Needed: The solution offers improved flexibility and agility that equips businesses to stay competitive in changing environments, through its workforce modeling and org charts.
- Global Human Resources: Oracle HR Cloud enables companies to meet their unique workforce management needs at a global level. The software helps manage global, local and industry-specific considerations and drive efficiencies across different cultures, work environments and countries. Its functionalities include worklife solutions, an HR help desk, a workforce directory, strategic workforce planning, workforce modelling, predictions, payroll and benefits management.
- Employee Information: Using the software, employees can manage their personal information, benefit enrollments, absences and leaves, as well as view reimbursement slips and total compensation.
- Worker Lifecycle: This feature supports end-to-end employee management — hiring, management and termination — keeping applicable legislations and global practices in view.
- Rule-Driven Processing: The suite helps organizations manage unions, collective labor, worker agreements and policies, all while staying compliant.
- Talent Management: The talent management cloud provides tools to empower the talent lifecycle stages so employers can hire the right people, nurture growth and employee development, manage succession and more.
- AI Apps: Artificial intelligence and data-driven functionalities improve the candidate pool quality, increase employee engagement, decrease time-to-hire and optimize organizational processes.
- Advanced HCM Controls: The function helps control exception workflows, automate analysis to help comply with privacy regulations like GDPR and prevent payroll errors.
- Workforce Management: The workforce management solutions help talent managers to build an agile workforce through effortless tracking of time and labor, time calculation, cost control and managed compliance risks.
- Some users find integration as well as data extraction challenging to execute.
- Several users think that the software’s user interface could have been better.
Oracle HCM Cloud Suite Support
Oracle HCM Cloud Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on the aggregate of reviews from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Oracle HCM Cloud effectively caters to the human capital management requirements of all kinds and sizes of business. It can be difficult to configure initially and involves a learning curve. Users also noted the referral tracking, interview feedback and job offer workflows lacked customization, and that its reporting required better functionality. However, the software offers easy integration, mobile access and user-friendly dashboards, along with great management, maintenance and security so users can be assured about privacy. These pros make it a fine choice, especially for companies with the in-house IT skills needed to deploy and manage it successfully.
Based on 730 reviews: